Looking for something about $50, RE0? RE1?
Sep 13, 2010 at 10:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dannyv

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, 

I've been on this website for a while, just enver really posted anything so i decided it was time :p.

I'm looking for something in the In-Ear headphone area of around $50. I'm also looking at the RE0 and RE1 from HeadDirect. 

If anyone could find me a better bang for my buck deal, that would be great. Another thing, I am a little bit of a bass-head, 
so I guess you could say I like bass. I more like the clarity of headphones though, the sound isolation, and those such things also.
I have a pair of Shure SE530, but have no clue where they are. Those are the type of headphones I like most. I also have a pair of 
partially working SoundMAGIC PL-30. The connection on them is pretty horrible, anything that touches the cable, shorts out the vocal sounds, 
any help with that? 

I know, I'm hard to find something for because i have such a variety in price, haha. But I do like reviews on the RE0 the most, even if the bass doesn't
stand out as much as it should. 

Thanks guys, Hope I can find something soon!!!

Sep 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey everyone, 

Just wondering if i could get any help here, I'm on a quick search and about $50 - $100 budget. Just a quick update on that
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 14, 2010 at 7:44 PM Post #3 of 4
RE0s if you like slightly aggressive well extended highs.
RE-ZEROs if you like smoother more forward mids and crisp highs.
Both are very detailed and are better with bass boost IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back