Looking for new headphones | 'Over-the-ear' | $100-$120
Apr 4, 2011 at 7:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

ST1NG3R

New Head-Fier
hey guys I'm in the market for a new pair of over-the-ear 'DJ style' headphones. these will primarily be used with my Zune HD at school and on the go, i plan to carry them with me a lot (they will sit around my neck when not being used so build quality is pretty major). also I'm in Australia so there is limited variety over here compared to what is available in places such as the US

after my both good and bad experience with the razer orca's i would prefer something with a sleeved/ cloth cable (less tangles). I've got my eyes on the siege eleven headphones http://www.siegeaudio.com/products/eleven/ but after reading the small amount of reviews available I'm doubting their bass capability (i listen to primarily electronic music from artists such as Deadmau5 so good bass is something im looking for)

can anyone recommend a nice pair of headphones in the $100 - $120 AUD price range ? or comment on the siege headphones if you have a pair? also I'm willing to buy internationally but postage/ return rate will have to be taken into consideration

Thanks

p.s. there is someone selling a pair of Audio Technica WS-70's for $100 (typically sell for around $160 here). he says:

Quote:
-purchased on the 30th Nov 2010.
- rarely used, more of a in-ear monitor person. Probably used no more than a week.
- no scratches, etc.
- swivel stop on the left cup is faulty, so it will continue to swivel when folded flat. doesn't affect fit and sound quality.
- still within warranty (with receipt from Headphonic) so you could send it to Technical Audio Group in NSW/VIC if you feel like it.

so I'm really interested in these. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back