Looking for best price on monster miles Davis tribune earphones?
Jun 9, 2010 at 6:10 PM Post #106 of 117

Quote:
maybe they realized that very few people actually use the adapter and typically those who do already have a bunch of them :p

Jazz fans obviously would have one already.  

Jun 12, 2010 at 6:52 PM Post #109 of 117
More than you will ever want to know about customs..
Quote:
Juggernaut /img/forum/go_quote.gif  Ok recommend me some quality customs? I have no idea what they are so, smack this n00b with some knowledge will ya? lol!

Full review posted by HeadphoneAddict click here.. /img/forum/go_quote.gif  Review: Three Flagship Custom IEM[size=small] [/size]

Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nevertheless, I was intrigued by what I heard and got this crazy idea - I could do a 3-way flagship custom IEM review and sell all my universal IEM; leaving me with a pair of customs for home listening, a pair to take out in public with me, with a spare pair in case I lose one or the other pair. 
tongue.gif

I also very much liked the ES3X with the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS headphone-out, where an amp is not needed at all.

The UE11Pro are very efficient like the ES3X, so just about any amp allows them to play as loud as you can stand. 

With unamped iPods, the UE11Pro bass is usually less well controlled, but UE11Pro actually sounds better with the 5.5G iPod video headphone output vs the iPhone 3G and 3GS which I often prefer over my 4G Nano headphone out.

As with the ES3X, the JH13Pro sound good enough to use with the iPhone 3GS and no amp, and they also make my 5.5G iPod video sound great. All of the customs actually make the headphone out of the 5.5G ipod video useable again to me. I was also very pleased 

Jul 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM Post #111 of 117
BTW, In Hong Kong, the best price I've found so far....
Monster Copper: HKD2980
Monster MD: 3080

All new ones

Jan 22, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #113 of 117
Jan 22, 2011 at 10:20 PM Post #114 of 117

Quote:
Quote:

Seriously? Is it fake? That's a ridiculous price.

What about this one?:

http://www.beatsdreheadphone.com/monster-miles-davis-tribute-jazz-headphones-p-13.html

stop right there...that is a fake

Feb 21, 2011 at 4:04 AM Post #116 of 117
guys do you know where i can buy a new/used miles davis tribute (authentic/original) for a cheap price? or on a good deal?

i really want one.

used or new.
as long as its not expensive.

Mar 24, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #117 of 117

Quote:
guys do you know where i can buy a new/used miles davis tribute (authentic/original) for a cheap price? or on a good deal?

i really want one.

used or new.
as long as its not expensive.

Ebay, 189 to 225 $, from sellers with 100% feedback.. Will they be real? I think so if they have 100% feedback

Users who are viewing this thread

Back