Looking for best price on monster miles Davis tribune earphones?
Jun 6, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #16 of 117
You can flip or toss a coin to decide which one to buy 
biggrin.gif

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:25 AM Post #17 of 117
Careful, Balanced Armatures and Dynamic Drivers offer quite different sonic characteristics.  When you singled out the MD's I assumed you had a done your research and had a good understanding of what you were looking for.  Perhaps you need to let us know what you are looking to get out of your phones?

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:50 AM Post #18 of 117

Quote:
Dude cancel your order...
They quoted me 320 for Brand New today over the phone... Best 5 dollars you will ever spend! Hope you get this in time!
I'm going to bite the bullet and buy these for 320.... dang 250 sounds so nice right now!

thanks for the pm - amazon is telling me its too late to cancel my order so I just sent them an email asking if they would change my order for me. Hopefully they don't play dumb on the $320 price and just let me make the switch. Otherwise I'll have to go through the whole return process.

*fingers crossed*

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:09 AM Post #20 of 117
Just an update:

Onecall is honoring the $320 price for me and giving me the new pair instead of the open box one. I must say I am impressed with their customer service thus far - this is my first interaction with them. I'll let everyone know how the product is when I get it on Tuesday.

Can't wait...

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:43 AM Post #21 of 117
fantastic d0nk, i'm glad that you were able to get a new pair for what you were paying! Congrats on your purchase m8!

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:49 AM Post #22 of 117
Thanks for your post!

Yes I previously owned the Monster Turbine Pro Golds, as my 1st high end in ear headphone. I was utterly please by the cosmetics and the sound was ideal...However they were a bit heavy on the bass for my taste, so therefore after reading reviews on the Coppers and the Miles Davis, I came to the conclusion that the Miles Davis' were the ones for me....and I cannot lie the cosmetics are just candy to my eyes! So I guess you can say  was a fan of the sound signature of Monsters Turbine line, but my ears are such virgins in the High-end field that I must respectfully take every ones comments into serious consideration...
The more feedback the better guys so I really do appreciate all of the help everyone if offering me!

Jun 6, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #23 of 117
I just made the purchase for the Monster Miles Davis... I'm getting them on Wednesday... did the onecall thing...
I was nearly tempted to go for the westone 3's but Monster's lifetime warranty was the tide shifter... Anyway I will re-post when I get them and I'll even post some Pict's!

Jun 6, 2010 at 4:11 PM Post #25 of 117
Your right it is, however that is the BEST price on a pair of new in box Monster Miles Davis from an authorized dealer at this very moment.... so I guess I did the best I could relatively speaking...320, no tax, 2 day shipping... like 333 at the end!

** They told me the coppers were 250, the golds 185, and the miles Davis 320.... just a FYI for anyone out there looking to buy some Monster Pro Turbines or Miles Davis Tributes

Jun 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM Post #26 of 117
Isn’t that like buying a Kia with a lifetime drive train warranty instead of a Porsche?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut /img/forum/go_quote.gif  Westone 3's but Monster's lifetime warranty was the tide shifter

Good Luck, you will probably need it.

Jun 6, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #29 of 117
Sumflow

I totally hear you brother and I know that the westones may very well be the better option here. And since I was offered such a great deal from a seller you put me on to I think I'm going to get um3x and try them both! Thanks, I will def do a comparison and post images and maybe even a YouTube video... Stay tuned guys

P.s. I'm not into porches, I'm a BMW kind of guy...!!

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:05 PM Post #30 of 117
Quote:
Isn’t that like buying a Kia with a lifetime drive train warranty instead of a Porsche?

Good Luck, you will probably need it.

I don't see how the terms of the monster warranty are different from those of any other firm. In fact, it doesn't even require registering the product unlike many others. I suggest you leave commenting on Monster's warranty support to those who have actually experienced it. I, for one, thought it was completely painless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back