Looking for a new IEM
Jan 2, 2012 at 3:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

7ace

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm looking for a new IEM (using headphones that came with mp3 player right now). Looking at the Brainwavz M2, Brainwavz M4 or MEElectronics A151. I mostly listen to rock, indie, folk and instrumental. Any advice would be appreciated.

Jan 2, 2012 at 5:03 PM Post #2 of 6
I think you placed them in order of sound signature.. M2 are the most bass-mid oriented with the warmest sound.. and A151 is the most neutral-analytical.. The first two are dynamic and the meelectronics single armature..

Jun 2, 2012 at 2:57 AM Post #3 of 6
The first two are dynamic and the meelectronics single armature..

What is the difference between the two - if there is a dummies thread please push me in the right direction.

I am looking for a pair of IEM for a lady at work who is a professional signer out of office times - she is using iPod earbud and I am wanting to upgrade them for her.

Thanks

Wormwood

Jun 2, 2012 at 3:03 AM Post #4 of 6
The first two are dynamic and the meelectronics single armature..

What is the difference between the two - if there is a dummies thread please push me in the right direction.
I am looking for a pair of IEM for a lady at work who is a professional signer out of office times - she is using iPod earbud and I am wanting to upgrade them for her.
Thanks
Wormwood

Stop trying to bang your coworkers! /joke

Check out the thread in my signature. Currently, the M4 is on sale for 28 dollars at amazon and the a151 is on sale for 22 dollars as a one day sale on midnightbox. Either one would be great. Since she's using apple earbuds, she might like the V shaped m4 but the a151 is more neutral/analytical and has better mids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back