Looking for a new IEM for Gaming/Music/Movies
Nov 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Dekken

New Head-Fier
Hey,

My budget for the new IEM is around 60~90 USD.
I mainly play FPS/mmo/strategy games, so I should be able to predict movement just like with my old gr06.
I listen to dance/hip-hop/trance and electronic music. watch movies and tv shows.
Also looking for a good noise isolation.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:46 AM Post #2 of 4
If you want bassy IEMs with fairly wide soundstage then JVC FX3X are recomended and it offers good imaging. Other IEMs like RE0, Turbine, Sony EX510, JVC FXD80, FXT90 and Aurvana 3 are recommended too.

Nov 7, 2012 at 6:40 PM Post #3 of 4
My go to for this price range is AirBuds (www.air-buds.com or amazon).  I have raved about the on headfi before because I love their isolation and bass. they are cheap too (40) .   i got put in forum time out because mods thought I worked for them because i talked about them so much lol.  Definitely comfy and worth a try. esp good for bass heavy/electronic music

Nov 7, 2012 at 10:16 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
If you want bassy IEMs with fairly wide soundstage then JVC FX3X are recomended and it offers good imaging. Other IEMs like RE0, Turbine, Sony EX510, JVC FXD80, FXT90 and Aurvana 3 are recommended too.

I will take a look at the JVC-HA-FX3X. The other IEM's you mentioned seem to be over my price range.

Quote:
My go to for this price range is AirBuds (www.air-buds.com or amazon).  I have raved about the on headfi before because I love their isolation and bass. they are cheap too (40) .   i got put in forum time out because mods thought I worked for them because i talked about them so much lol.  Definitely comfy and worth a try. esp good for bass heavy/electronic music

I could not find a review on the forums for them, do you happen to have one?

Any other suggestions for 60~90$ price range are welcome, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back