Long time no see (again), and The Things You Do to Keep Awake
Mar 25, 2003 at 8:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Joe Bloggs

Sponsor: HiBy
Member of the Trade: EFO Technologies Co, YanYin Technology
His Porta Corda walked the Green Mile
Hi guys it's me again. I guess I've really dropped off the net this time
redface.gif
My head-fi interest looks to be dormant for now until maybe I get into a postgrad course that has more to do with audio engineering and audio equipment design and stuff
smily_headphones1.gif

Lots of things happening here I see. The war discussion getting its own ****-slinging playground
biggrin.gif
, tube on sick leave
frown.gif
(glad to know he's better now
smily_headphones1.gif
), er new headphone products anywhere?
smily_headphones1.gif

Now for the second topic:

Don't talk to me. Don't try to reason with me. All I know is that I just swallowed a raw spoonful of coffee powder.
eek.gif

I wish I could get a hold of that magical Provigil stuff. I should set myself up for a convincing case of narcolepsy to my doctor. I think I'm close enough this week, having slept for 12 hrs per day on average these last few days
92.gif
and I'm still in sleepwalking mode today. I must have bollixed up my sleep/wake cycles but good in the holiday week when I was replaying Master of Orion 2 around the clock for some reason
confused.gif
Anyone played that game? I have some monstrous save games you must see now
biggrin.gif

(anyone bought MOO3? Is it really the monumental flop that they say it is?)

Now for your turn: what insane things have YOU done to stay awake?
eek.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Mar 26, 2003 at 5:57 AM Post #4 of 4
I stayed up for 58 hours once, basically just kept myself busy and if i was feeling really tired i made myself a cup of coffee, 1/3 of the cup coffe and then about a thrid sugar, so i would say its not healthy at all, but it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back