Long time no see (again), and The Things You Do to Keep Awake
Mar 25, 2003 at 8:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Joe Bloggs

Member of the Trade: HiBy / EFO technologies Co
His Porta Corda walked the Green Mile
Hi guys it's me again. I guess I've really dropped off the net this time
redface.gif
My head-fi interest looks to be dormant for now until maybe I get into a postgrad course that has more to do with audio engineering and audio equipment design and stuff
smily_headphones1.gif

Lots of things happening here I see. The war discussion getting its own ****-slinging playground
biggrin.gif
, tube on sick leave
frown.gif
(glad to know he's better now
smily_headphones1.gif
), er new headphone products anywhere?
smily_headphones1.gif

Now for the second topic:

Don't talk to me. Don't try to reason with me. All I know is that I just swallowed a raw spoonful of coffee powder.
eek.gif

I wish I could get a hold of that magical Provigil stuff. I should set myself up for a convincing case of narcolepsy to my doctor. I think I'm close enough this week, having slept for 12 hrs per day on average these last few days
92.gif
and I'm still in sleepwalking mode today. I must have bollixed up my sleep/wake cycles but good in the holiday week when I was replaying Master of Orion 2 around the clock for some reason
confused.gif
Anyone played that game? I have some monstrous save games you must see now
biggrin.gif

(anyone bought MOO3? Is it really the monumental flop that they say it is?)

Now for your turn: what insane things have YOU done to stay awake?
eek.gif

Mar 26, 2003 at 5:57 AM Post #4 of 4

silencer

Head-Fier
I stayed up for 58 hours once, basically just kept myself busy and if i was feeling really tired i made myself a cup of coffee, 1/3 of the cup coffe and then about a thrid sugar, so i would say its not healthy at all, but it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread