London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 26, 2013 at 4:00 PM Post #886 of 924
Quote:
I have 50 medium and 50 large in each and every size! so 400 pairs all individually wrapped. Stop by mine and grab a few pairs for people to use and feel free to check out some of the IEMs i have, the 1plus2 are something everyone really must try!

They are an earphone that have always eluded me, you can see how many i have tried so far s it will be nice to have a lil demo!

That's great. I'll come and find your table then.
This may sound like a silly question, but as I've never been to one of these before - how will we all know who we are when there? Will we have name tags with our profile names?

RE: 1plus2
I've read a lot of good things about them, so they are high on my list to want to demo actually.

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:10 PM Post #888 of 924
Quote:

This may sound like a silly question, but as I've never been to one of these before - how will we all know who we are when there? Will we have name tags with our profile names?

RE: 1plus2
I've read a lot of good things about them, so they are high on my list to want to demo actually.

My mates whose coming with me is getting all worried about the same thing with it being his first one!

The last one i went to we all had name tags and i hope we will here as that will make it easier. If not i am a young un with short hair and have another young un with curly blonde hair with me :D

You will see just why youve been hearing these things tomorrow :wink: they are jaw droppingly good and upscale well, take them for a spin on my Rein Audio X3 DAC and V200 :wink:

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #889 of 924
Quote:
Out of curiosity, how much?

I paid £25 (inc P&P) from here, but I'll take £20 as they have been opened.  Better than having two useless paperweights and foam frisbees
biggrin.gif

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:25 PM Post #891 of 924
OK a suitcase it is then. Probably gonna have to use clothes to pad my DAC though.

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #892 of 924
Quote:

Thankfully found some bubble wrap too...

Hmm... you gotta love bubble wrap if you know what I mean...
rolleyes.gif

Wish I could come and join you guys but unfortunately I'm to far away :)

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM Post #893 of 924
Not a silly question, I won't know who anyone is, and - I've been on this site longer than anyone with the exception of Jude!!
Quote:

...By the looks of it, i'll be the only person NOT bringing a case, as my gear fits in my pocket ;o)

Apr 26, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #895 of 924
No source or cable for my home setup sadly. DT150 need recabling. Only my portable setup, TF10 and MDR-1R will be there.

Apr 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #896 of 924
Quote:
I paid £25 (inc P&P) from here, but I'll take £20 as they have been opened.  Better than having two useless paperweights and foam frisbees
biggrin.gif

Ok thanks!

Got a long extension lead + a new surge protected 8 way socket. Dunno if we need it, but thought i best to pack it. 

I've upgraded to a sports bag instead of a rucksack once i realised i actually have stuff that needs some protection. 

Apr 26, 2013 at 6:08 PM Post #899 of 924
Quote:
Ok thanks!

I'm the guy with a ginger goatee but not really ginger hair, other than that I'm pretty nondescript.  I'll be wearing a black Apocalyptica t-shirt if that helps find me...

Finally done packing, time for bed - see you all in the morning
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: Following VinylCrackle's example I shall wear some silvery cord trousers - shouldn't be many of them about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back