London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Apr 7, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #646 of 924
Don't worry too much about it, enjoy your holiday. 
wink.gif

+1 :)

Apr 7, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #647 of 924
Got back this afternoon on Eurotunnel, 500 miles to home from our last overnight stay in Gravenbuch near Frankfurt. Clear roads down he Autobahn on a Sunday morning, then briefly through the Netherlands, Belgium then back through to Calais...!

Just started editing the video of our trip...:D

Apr 8, 2013 at 10:36 AM Post #649 of 924
Great news chaps, we have re-booked a bigger space at the same hotel and can now take everyone that is on the reserve list and more...!

Capacity is listed as 500 standing, so with our tables, etc in the place, I reckon on around 300 max. We're on roughly 140 at the moment.

The cost for this is very kindly being covered by Custom Cable, who, as you all know, will be in attendance on the day giving a 10% discount on all Sennheiser products - you can also place an order beforehand for collection on the day - just pm me for the discount code.
L3000.gif

Apr 8, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #651 of 924
First post for me, I joined the forum following news of more space if you can squeeze me in.

I have the He-400 which really suits my tastes but would love to get a bit more perspective.

Apr 8, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #654 of 924
Brilliant news :)

Count me in :)

Apr 8, 2013 at 4:41 PM Post #656 of 924
Quote:
Great news chaps, we have re-booked a bigger space at the same hotel and can now take everyone that is on the reserve list and more...!

Capacity is listed as 500 standing, so with our tables, etc in the place, I reckon on around 300 max. We're on roughly 140 at the moment.

The cost for this is very kindly being covered by Custom Cable, who, as you all know, will be in attendance on the day giving a 10% discount on all Sennheiser products - you can also place an order beforehand for collection on the day - just pm me for the discount code.
L3000.gif

Still cannot confirm availability until that week unfortunately. If the capacity gets taken up then so be it, such is life heh

Apr 8, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #657 of 924
Quote:

L3000.gif

Whow! Nice work! That's excellent news!

Apr 8, 2013 at 7:04 PM Post #658 of 924

The cost for this is very kindly being covered by Custom Cable, who, as you all know, will be in attendance on the day giving a 10% discount on all Sennheiser products - you can also place an order beforehand for collection on the day - just pm me for the discount code.:L3000:

Amazing to pull that out gsa fantastic news for all those who thought they'd missed the boat:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back