London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Mar 31, 2013 at 1:02 PM Post #601 of 924
Ok so I said I was coming on the first few pages, but not sure if my name was ever actually put down. If it was, then you can free up my place.

Mar 31, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #602 of 924
Don't take my word for it but AFAIK, if you put your name down earlier in the thread you are in. At least I assume I am! GSA Rider who organised this is away for a few days. When he returns I am sure that he will confirm and update.

Mar 31, 2013 at 4:31 PM Post #603 of 924
Quote:
Don't take my word for it but AFAIK, if you put your name down earlier in the thread you are in. At least I assume I am! GSA Rider who organised this is away for a few days. When he returns I am sure that he will confirm and update.

That's good, I was afraid that there had been some sort of ticket distribution or something!

Mar 31, 2013 at 6:37 PM Post #605 of 924
Quote:
See you outside looking glum if there has!

I'll have you know that I have... dozens of pounds that I can use to bribe whoever's on the door =P

Anyway, in case somebody is keeping track and I'm still able to attend, I'll be bringing the following gear. Nothing particularly exciting but all good stuff that people may want to try.

Philips Fidelio L1
Sennheiser HD25-1 II
V Moda M80
Phonak Audeo PFE112
Shure SE215 (Stock cable and UE900 remote cable)
DIY iMod 5th Gen
Nexus 4
FiiO E17
JDSLabs C421 (a bit tempramental)

I also have a pair of Minerva Mi-3 triple driver customs, although the fact that I can't even remember where they are says a lot. Worst mistake I made when getting into this hobby :|

I'll also be looking to purchase/trade for a pair of Sennheiser HD600s on the day, should anybody have a pair they want to offload 
ph34r.gif

Apr 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM Post #609 of 924
I think this is how the waiting list stands at the moment:

Hifinoos
digaddict
stefanhartman +1
alienwaree
spider_boris +1
Monkfish

Could someone check that I haven't missed anyone out? Anyone who's joining now just copy this list and add yourself to the bottom, then when a space becomes available it can be reallocated to whoever is at the top. Could we perhaps get a mod to update the first post in GSA's absence to inform people visiting the thread for the first time that the spaces are gone but they're able to add themselves to the waiting list. Hopefully this'll stop people getting their hopes up.

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #611 of 924
I would also appreciate confirmation that I have a place. Maybe when he is back from hols GSA Rider might be kind enough to post a list of the 120 names he has allocated a place to.This is beggining to feel a bit Willy Wonka golden ticket time!
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 2, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #612 of 924
Try to be patient guys.  Remember that GSA volunteered his time to do this! 

AND if everyone had followed the simple directions in the thread to cut, paste, and added their name to the growing list there would be a lot less confusion...

Give it a little time, it will all be cleared up.

Apr 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM Post #613 of 924
Every Head-Fi event organiser does it voluntarily, as it's the nature of the task. 

If potential attendees are concerned whether they're on the attendance list or not, might I suggest that they read through the entire thread, note however many people have requested admittance before them and if the total is less than 120 you're likely to be in luck!

Cheers,

Andy.

Quote:
Try to be patient guys.  Remember that GSA volunteered his time to do this! 

AND if everyone had followed the simple directions in the thread to cut, paste, and added their name to the growing list there would be a lot less confusion...

Give it a little time, it will all be cleared up.

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:15 PM Post #615 of 924
Quote:
Yeah, give the guy a chance. Total respect to GSA for what he has already done organising what is sure to be a superb event. I can't wait.

Cheers, Julian

I totally agree..he did a swell job here guys..let him have his headfi.org time off...
and i have good news for the guys who were late..i am forced to attend a wedding that weekend in portugal..or else i will be in big trouble..hoped i could avoid that..but its my wifes youngest bother who is going to marry..damn..soooo..numero uno on the waiting list..u have my place! I will update the latest list

So, gsa..pls give my place to another lucky basterd..and have fun guys..i really hate this as i was really looking forward to it..even ordered a special audio case for my amp so i could take it with me! Next year i will come for sure..but with something special..my new custommade dac/amp. It will be ready around november/december.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back