London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Mar 29, 2013 at 6:50 PM Post #589 of 924
Quote:
You are obviously a fair man!

With a sense of humor !

I'm so looking forward to listening to the Orpheus.  I'm interested how close the Stax gear gets.  I've been stuck on dynamics since a boy but am willing to learn.

Counting the days now. 28 I think.  That's four weeks.
I'll bring all my unused (read wrong sized) tips for IEMs for others to have.

Regards

Sceptre

Mar 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM Post #591 of 924
With a sense of humor !

I'm so looking forward to listening to the Orpheus.  I'm interested how close the Stax gear gets.  I've been stuck on dynamics since a boy but am willing to learn.

Counting the days now. 28 I think.  That's four weeks.
I'll bring all my unused (read wrong sized) tips for IEMs for others to have.

Regards

Sceptre

Yes I am looking forward to hearing the Orpheus and maybe some members nice cans. I have never heard a good pair of full size. I will be very I interested to compare them to my little IEM's which are sounding very nice through my new Headstage Arrow.
I had a couple of thoughts. Would it be good to have time slots for members to listen to the Orpheus or will it work out naturally? Also, would it be sensible to have some kind of name tag with equipment list so that we know who has what to listen to? Swimsonny can get a T shirt printed front and back! :) I am bringing some Comply 400's which people are welcome to use on any IEM's they want to hear...

Mar 29, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #593 of 924
Quote:
Not sure about others but I know I have booked the first one hour slot for the Orpheus.

Hehehe u wish
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 29, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #595 of 924
Quote:
woops, signed in wrong place first time. So count me in please :)

Sorry but there are no more places and you're about 5th in line waiting for people to drop out (see the last couple of pages to get an exact number)
frown.gif

Mar 30, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #596 of 924
Doh! saw this about post 3, went straight out and booked rail tickets, didn't see anything about booking the event itself :frowning2:
Please add me + 1 to the waiting list!
thanks

Mar 31, 2013 at 8:34 AM Post #598 of 924
Is there a list of attendees and gear somewhere? I don't really want to trawl through the thread to find the last time it was posted(and subsequently not updated). Might be worth appending to the first post.

Mar 31, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #599 of 924
Can someone confirm what's happening in terms of being allowed to attend? I put my name down about a month ago but haven't had a chance to post back since then because of moving into a new flat and new job at the opposite end of the country, and the thread has ballooned since then so it's a lot to trawl through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back