London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Mar 15, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #452 of 924
Quote:
Meets always have a very broad range of ages (and musical tastes) - it's part of their charm.

+1 i agree..last year i attended a benelux meeting here in holland..and attendants were of all ages with one interest..that made if fun.
wink.gif

Mar 15, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #453 of 924
For any folk stumbling across the thread now, we have a load of brilliant prizes for our charity raffle...priced £10 a ticket...with a max of 120 people attending, your odds of winning something are high...
smily_headphones1.gif
 Well better than the lottery!

prizes

Sennheiser HD800's with the unique serial number 20,000
Toxic Cables £150 voucher towards any of his cables
Oscar Audio Headphone Stand
Graham Slee Bitzie DAC

And tbc Astell & Kern AK100 DAP

So near enough £2,000 of prizes ...!

Mar 15, 2013 at 6:43 PM Post #454 of 924
Quote:
For any folk stumbling across the thread now, we have a load of brilliant prizes for our charity raffle...priced £10 a ticket...with a max of 120 people attending, your odds of winning something are high...
smily_headphones1.gif
 Well better than the lottery!

prizes

Sennheiser HD800's with the unique serial number 20,000
Toxic Cables £150 voucher towards any of his cables
Oscar Audio Headphone Stand
Graham Slee Bitzie DAC

And tbc Astell & Kern AK100 DAP

So near enough £2,000 of prizes ...!

Halleluah!!! May the force be with us..i mean..the luck..
biggrin.gif

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #456 of 924
Would anybody coming to the meet be interested in a headphone swap,I have a pair of sennheiser hd650's in very good condition with the original box that I'd like to swap for a pair of hd600's in similar condition.

Mar 17, 2013 at 8:49 AM Post #458 of 924
Been watching this topic for a little while. I'll say i'm good to go now. Not sure how i'm getting there, train or car as it's London! I'll be coming from Bristol-ish way. (M4)

Can't offer much in terms of equipment. I'll have to check again to see what's being brought already, but can we have a full list of kit? 

I think i'll probably be with a Bushmaster dac and DT1350s as i love that mix. Not sure about anything else as i don't have much and i've already seen other stuff listed. 

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #459 of 924
Not sure what to bring;

my portable rig at the moment is my iPhone 4S with Pico Slim (may change to the Voyager) & Westone 4R

Here is what I could bring
Portable Amps:
RSA Hornet
Go-Vibe6 For sale
Corda Headsix For sale
iBasso P2 For sale
iBasso D1 For sale
HeadAmp Pico w/DAC
RSA SR-71A Blackbird
RSA SP-51 Mustang For sale
RSA Shadow
Pico Slim
Graham Slee Voyager

Dont want to bring them all (especially not in boxes lol ) but if anyone would like me to bring some please let me know.

Cheers

Marc

Mar 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM Post #460 of 924
Quote:
Not sure what to bring;

my portable rig at the moment is my iPhone 4S with Pico Slim (may change to the Voyager) & Westone 4R

Here is what I could bring
Portable Amps:
RSA Hornet
Go-Vibe6 For sale
Corda Headsix For sale
iBasso P2 For sale
iBasso D1 For sale
HeadAmp Pico w/DAC
RSA SR-71A Blackbird
RSA SP-51 Mustang For sale
RSA Shadow
Pico Slim
Graham Slee Voyager

Dont want to bring them all (especially not in boxes lol ) but if anyone would like me to bring some please let me know.

Cheers

Marc

My god marc, thats Impressive
u can go out with a different portable rig every day of the week!

Mar 17, 2013 at 11:13 AM Post #461 of 924
Yeah I know, I got a bit addicted, need to go through a cleansing ritual of some sorts :)

I started ith the Hornet and then  kept buying, to be honest I just started testing some again and I still love the Hornet

Also need to sell my Headline (with SNAPSC), Little DOT MKV, and Zero DAC, to make room for the GS-X MK2

Mar 17, 2013 at 1:42 PM Post #462 of 924
Hello, I'm very interested in this event, but am looking to keep travel  expenses to a minimum. Is anyone travelling from the Leeds area who might be prepared to share petrol costs?

Mar 17, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #463 of 924
Hi everyone, we will be attending with special prices on the day, 20% off all items including our new nova n1 and n3. If anyone would like to order anything from hisound let me know in a message and I can give you the discount now and post it/bring it along on the day.

We will have samples of our players for anyone to try and will be adding a dap to the raffle too. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back