LOL at all the Beats bashers........
Feb 28, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #32 of 353
Quote:
I was talking about basically all of the Bose products.  Not specifically their headphones.  I mean, they dont even tell you good specs with their speakers or components, yet people listen to the product and buy it anyhow. 

I just assumed you were talking about their headphone offerings.

Yeah, I would agree with your last sentence. Their speakers, receivers, etc. are nothing to brag home about.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #33 of 353
Quote:

I just assumed you were talking about their headphone offerings.

Yeah, I would agree with your last sentence. Their speakers, receivers, etc. are nothing to brag home about.

I actually think their headphones sound decent.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #34 of 353
I actually think their headphones sound decent.

They sound great if you like muddy, uncontrolled upper bass that bleeds all over everything, nonexistent treble and subbass, and cheap plastic housing that rattles like a Chevy Vega on a cobblestone street. I wouldn't give $20, the monoprice 8320 sound infinitely better and cost less than $10

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #35 of 353
Quote:
They sound great if you like muddy, uncontrolled upper bass that bleeds all over everything, nonexistent treble and subbass, and cheap plastic housing that rattles like a Chevy Vega on a cobblestone street. I wouldn't give $20, the monoprice 8320 sound infinitely better and cost less than $10

Well while the solo is the universal king of bad (not MJ bad), however the Studios and Pros have some very slight reservations. Just slight.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:55 PM Post #36 of 353
Quote:

lol
definitely they are headphones for people with no music taste. 

I spent some time with them at BB, not impressed. 

Feb 28, 2013 at 3:09 PM Post #41 of 353
Quote:
Of course, why wouldn't it be? Is there something about it that's fake?

Don't want to start an argument man, just saying. 
smile.gif

Feb 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #45 of 353
Quote:

Well, i said that because all rap songs are bad. To each their own folks

How about the noise genre?
tongue.gif

These talk about preferences can be particularly sensitive to discuss depending on how attached and how much like/hate one has in the particular topic of discussion, as everyone as the right to like whatever they like.
Don't think anymore chemical energy is needed having the beats bashing as the main topic already, just stating.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back