Logitech UE6000
Dec 15, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #121 of 366
^^^ The jack has 3 "rings" (3.5mm) and the amp probably only accepts 2 ring jacks (2.5mm). You need an adapter. Plenty on amazon for cheap. The ue6000 doesn't work on my ipad 3 without an adapter.

Ps. I forget if the headphone splitter that came with the ue6000 is 2.5 or 3.5. You can try that.

uh, i think you've confused things...the number of rings is completely separate from the size of the plug.

you can have 3.5mm and 2.5mm plugs with 1 (mono), 2 (stereo) or 3 rings (stereo+mic/remote). 2.5mm plugs are just a completely different size...hence why they are called 2.5mm. :wink:

Dec 16, 2013 at 7:15 PM Post #123 of 366
Does anyone know if any of the problems mentioned in this thread are fixed from the manufacturing standpoint by now? They've been out for over a year now if I recall. I just bought one and I really don't want a defective pair.

Dec 17, 2013 at 5:05 AM Post #126 of 366
I'm gonna return mine since burn in didn't improve the sound much.  The bass is still very underwhelming compared to my other neutral/close to neutral headphones/IEMs.  

Hmm interesting comment. You mean underwhelming in quality or quantity? If in in quantity what are the neutral that you listen too?
The ue6000 is definitely not neutral...but is also not lacking in bass. Even in passive mode.
So I wonder what the other phones are you are referring to.

Dec 17, 2013 at 5:55 AM Post #127 of 366
  Does anyone know if any of the problems mentioned in this thread are fixed from the manufacturing standpoint by now? They've been out for over a year now if I recall. I just bought one and I really don't want a defective pair.

Which problems are you refering too?
I am getting a replacement Headphone for my UE6000 without any problems from Logitech.
Read my post and you can see that it's not working well at all.

Dec 17, 2013 at 9:50 AM Post #128 of 366
Hmm interesting comment. You mean underwhelming in quality or quantity? If in in quantity what are the neutral that you listen too?

The ue6000 is definitely not neutral...but is also not lacking in bass. Even in passive mode.

So I wonder what the other phones are you are referring to.

Compared to these:
http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/MEEA161P.pdf
http://www.innerfidelity.com/images/NoontechZoroHD.pdf

The UE6000 was lacking in both impact and weight in the bass.

Dec 17, 2013 at 2:21 PM Post #129 of 366
hmm those are two different headsets.
A161 is a BA iem. It´s more midcentric to me.
Dont know the HD, but the Zoro is quite good. Cant remember it as being bass canons to me.

PS i still cant read the graphs. Quite complicated...

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #130 of 366
  Which problems are you refering too?
I am getting a replacement Headphone for my UE6000 without any problems from Logitech.
Read my post and you can see that it's not working well at all.

I was just wondering since now the UE 6000's have been out for a year if problems such as louder left cups, defective audio quality in passive mode, obtrusive hissing (which I know is pretty much unavoidable with NC headphones), etc. or if they have fixed those for the newer shipments.

Jan 9, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #132 of 366
Feb 28, 2014 at 2:23 AM Post #133 of 366
these many problems?it seems like  almost everyone got a defective pair. i don't mind the other two issues. (sounding louder on the left channel and the hiss with nc on), but since i am not an audiophile, i wouldn't be able to know about the defective muddy sound in passive mode. i might think that is how they sound. damn,  i was about to buy them. but i think i will change my mind.
i will go with the sennheiser momentum on ears instead.

Mar 27, 2014 at 3:18 AM Post #134 of 366
Just got mine today. They sound great, but the cord gets pulled out of the headphones WAYYYY too easily. I have a feeling this is a defect, so I am going to return them and something better just to try out.
Another problem I'm having is that the ear cups are not at all breathable, my ears get hot after only 30mins. The headband also applies a ton of pressure on my head. My Sony V6s with velour pads are a lot more comfortable.
I am thinking of getting the Sony MDR-1Rs right now. If they are not amazing, I'll get the cheaper MDR 10R.

Mar 27, 2014 at 7:24 AM Post #135 of 366
There is no problem with the cable, more than likely. You need to apply more than usual pressure and push it in until it clicks in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back