Logitec z2300 thoughts?
May 22, 2012 at 9:09 AM Post #16 of 17
The E7 can work via battery power but you need the accompanying L7 kit for a dedicated line out but A/B comparisions have always showed the E10 to be the better buy at this point in time 

May 22, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #17 of 17
Quote:
The E7 can work via battery power but you need the accompanying L7 kit for a dedicated line out but A/B comparisions have always showed the E10 to be the better buy at this point in time 

Ahh ok, yeah I dont have much use for battery power I plan to use everything hooked up to the wall anyway. If I planned to take the music portable I could do without a DAC and just stick to directly plugging into either an iphone or my laptop.

EDIT: So I was looking into things to get the speakers off the desk for optimal sound quality and I figured for my setup those 40 dollar pads are my best bet due to the layout I have or will have soon as I move into this new place.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00266HBSU/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&seller=

My question is would it be better to go with the pads and get the speakers off the desk or the Fiio e10 first and the speaker pads second. Trying to figure out which would be a better initial purchase and I am also unsure how much I would really need a DAC at all. That might be best down the line when I have some better equipment to drive and then I would go for a fullsize amp and DAC to drive them so I am leaning towards the pads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back