LOD cable needed!!
Mar 6, 2008 at 6:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

ack_0220

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everyone,

I am having a hard time to get a line-out-dock for my ipod touch. I am in the UK, is there anyone here that makes cheap and decent LOD cable? Any recommendation?

Thanks

Mar 6, 2008 at 11:33 PM Post #3 of 16
Thanks alot, anyone else that makes cables and send it internationally?

Mar 7, 2008 at 3:52 AM Post #4 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ack_0220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks alot, anyone else that makes cables and send it internationally?

stevenkelby (from whom I've bought two LODs and who I recommend highly), and TURBO (who is very well known and trusted) to name two.

Mar 7, 2008 at 6:40 AM Post #6 of 16
x2 on bargy and StevenKelby. Their products are really nice and perfect.

p.s
I've had a head-fier here made an IC for me.
Next 10th will be exactly ONE month after I sent the payment for him. Still waiting for him
frown.gif

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #8 of 16
I don't know if he ships international, but shoot a PM to head-fi'er Turbo. His LODs are, IMO, as good as any, and are very reasonably priced.

Mar 9, 2008 at 3:56 AM Post #10 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by ack_0220 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi everyone,

I am having a hard time to get a line-out-dock for my ipod touch. I am in the UK, is there anyone here that makes cheap and decent LOD cable? Any recommendation?

Thanks

Try Qables, they're in Europe but not exactly cheap, high quality though.:.

Qables.com*»*WHAT'S NEW

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:04 AM Post #12 of 16
HeadRoom sells one for $21.95 USD and will ship internationally. You can find it here:

SiK Black ram din for iPod @ HeadRoom - Right Between Your Ears

That would end up being about 11 GBP... not bad! It doesn't weigh much, so shipping couldn't be that bad, either. And HeadRoom is wonderful to deal with - fantastic customer service with every order I've placed with them. Don't forget that Tyll generously sponsors Head-Fi, as well.

Mar 9, 2008 at 8:07 AM Post #13 of 16
stevenkelby for sure! But he starts all of his cables from scratch, so you may want to know a little bit about cables before you ask him to build one for you.
wink.gif

Mar 11, 2008 at 8:41 PM Post #14 of 16
Thanks guys,

I bought the LOD from stevenkelby already. He made them with mini usb with full function installed and i pretty like it, that way i don't have to plug and unplug the cable everytime i need to charge or sync.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back