Livewires - California Dreamin'
Aug 8, 2008 at 6:54 PM Post #2,855 of 3,902
he just cut me off like 10ft of it in 2 parts and attached a 1/8 adapter on 1 end and told me that livewires are going to solder the 2 cables.

Kinda hard to explain, basically he in comparison he gave me 2 parts for like the UE cables where 1 part is the adapter to the breaking part of the Y and other cable is part where it branches off to the ears.

Aug 8, 2008 at 7:13 PM Post #2,856 of 3,902
confused_face.gif
confused.gif
confused_face(1).gif

tongue.gif

Aug 12, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #2,858 of 3,902
Well I contacted support last night and just got a response and it said that mine were in the lab and they were going to be sent out thursday and they will refund me for the charge of overnight shipping.

Good customer service, I denied the offer to have them refund me for the shipping because I asked for overnight shipping and therefore I will pay for it.

None the less, I am excited for Friday to come.

Aug 12, 2008 at 11:12 PM Post #2,859 of 3,902
Congrats Snicewicz. Glad to hear that they will be on the way shortly. Did they give any explanation as to the delay? They have had my impressions for 11 days - half way through the 3 week turnaround time - and I really don't want to go through the same thing you did.

Aug 13, 2008 at 2:53 AM Post #2,861 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by vurbul /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello all,

Just got my livewires couple of weeks ago after the really long wait. Been listening since a week ago. One word to describe, eargasmic.

Pics and more thoughts later one.

See you.

Grats and welcome to Head-fi.

Sorry about your wallet
wink.gif

Aug 15, 2008 at 2:58 PM Post #2,862 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZFDrummer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats Snicewicz. Glad to hear that they will be on the way shortly. Did they give any explanation as to the delay? They have had my impressions for 11 days - half way through the 3 week turnaround time - and I really don't want to go through the same thing you did.

No they didn't have any reason or give any explanation. My guess is they were done for a while and did not send them out, or they forgot about them and rushed them.

Either way with next day they should be here today, correct?

Aug 15, 2008 at 10:11 PM Post #2,863 of 3,902
Well I find myself a little bit disappointed because they did not ship them out yesterday. This is part of the support email I received.

".....I checked with the lab and your Livewires are scheduled to ship out this Thursday to you via FedEx Overnight. ...."

Well today I get an email from FedEx saying they were sent out today.

"This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 08/15/2008."

So instead of receiving them today I get them Monday. It's alright with me but just the fact I was told they were to be shipped yesterday. None the less, I hope they are worth the wait.

Aug 15, 2008 at 11:15 PM Post #2,864 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Snicewicz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I find myself a little bit disappointed because they did not ship them out yesterday. This is part of the support email I received.

".....I checked with the lab and your Livewires are scheduled to ship out this Thursday to you via FedEx Overnight. ...."

Well today I get an email from FedEx saying they were sent out today.

"This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 08/15/2008."

So instead of receiving them today I get them Monday. It's alright with me but just the fact I was told they were to be shipped yesterday. None the less, I hope they are worth the wait.

Isn't there a song that goes something like... "waiting is the hardest part..."
wink.gif

Aug 18, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #2,865 of 3,902
I am expecting my livewires to ship late this week. I paid for 2nd Day Air shipping (I am in the continental US). Should I expect shipping confirmation and a tracking number from LiveWires? Or do I need to follow up with them to get that information?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back