Livewires - California Dreamin'
Mar 20, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #1,231 of 3,902
Quote:

There is another new big TV show they are just now being used on (Jimmy Kimmel or Hannah Montana are old news), but I can't say which show it is, until John says it's okay.

Hrm, would this happen to be ABC's D _ _ _ _ W _ _ _?

Mar 20, 2008 at 5:55 AM Post #1,233 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ok this is a dumb question but is their a special way to put these in your ear? and take them out?? I just want to be prepared and not feel like its impossible to put em in my ears.

Check the photo's on page 1 for my revolutionary Livewires removal technique. This works for most ears, but you will soon discover the best way.

It just takes me a second to insert and remove my Livewires (but don't try to do this fast at the beginning or you will bruise your ears!). Also using this method I can slightly break the seal without completely removing them, which is handy if I have to converse with someone. It means there's no embarrassing fumbling getting them out!

I can wear my Livewires all day. They are so comfortable they just disappear, which really helps me to enjoy my music.....and that is what this is all about after all!
rolleyes.gif

Mar 20, 2008 at 6:32 AM Post #1,234 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well i'll be happy to join it ^.

Larry (HeadphoneAddict) should start it though i think.

Who was first here for the red/blue/black combo? EvilKing?

Matt

I definitely wasn't the first to choose that color scheme, maybe stewtheking was? http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/ear...review-254331/

He posted his review I think the day I joined Head-Fi looking for something better than my E4c and Bose QC2.

Mar 20, 2008 at 6:37 AM Post #1,235 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
*cries*

people getting 2nd pairs, why did i end up with the dud!

My first pair had to be adjusted twice, before I did a second set of open mouth impressions, so my third attempt at Livewires was perfect. Being in the USA it only took about 5-6 weeks to get everything right the 3rd time they sent them to me. I am just re-using those same impressions since I know they work.

Mar 20, 2008 at 7:32 AM Post #1,238 of 3,902
Mar 20, 2008 at 7:36 AM Post #1,239 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kosmic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Check the photo's on page 1 for my revolutionary Livewires removal technique. This works for most ears, but you will soon discover the best way.

It just takes me a second to insert and remove my Livewires (but don't try to do this fast at the beginning or you will bruise your ears!). Also using this method I can slightly break the seal without completely removing them, which is handy if I have to converse with someone. It means there's no embarrassing fumbling getting them out!

I can wear my Livewires all day. They are so comfortable they just disappear, which really helps me to enjoy my music.....and that is what this is all about after all!
rolleyes.gif

Thanks. How do I know I am getting the best fit possible??? just wondering if it can be described...

Mar 20, 2008 at 7:55 AM Post #1,240 of 3,902
Quote:

Well I have decided to just get it refunded and cut my losses.

Was a good try to be part of the fmaily, but seems that it just wasn't meant to be!

Too bad dude, was it that the fit was uncomfortable this time? I know that the highs still cut you, but were you getting any low end at all even if you felt that the seal was not right? On my first set the lows were not there at all, even when I cranked the bass knob all the way up on my recording console nothing happened on the bottom end. If things were working right, there should have been some kind of change there even if the seal was not all the way right.

Just wondering friend??

Mar 20, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #1,241 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elluzion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. How do I know I am getting the best fit possible??? just wondering if it can be described...

On mine when I have them in nice and tight on stage it feels like there is a suction down in my ear canal.

Mar 20, 2008 at 8:35 AM Post #1,242 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I definitely wasn't the first to choose that color scheme, maybe stewtheking was? http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/ear...review-254331/

He posted his review I think the day I joined Head-Fi looking for something better than my E4c and Bose QC2.

Thats who i meant! Wrong King!

Mar 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM Post #1,243 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by StudioAce /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On mine when I have them in nice and tight on stage it feels like there is a suction down in my ear canal.

OK THANKS. I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND

Mar 20, 2008 at 12:41 PM Post #1,244 of 3,902
Quote:

Well I have decided to just get it refunded and cut my losses.

Was a good try to be part of the fmaily, but seems that it just wasn't meant to be!

Don't fret FMT,
You took the correct option, living down here sure has its inconveniences as you know. You do have the Ti10 and thats nothing to be sad about. BTW how are leaning towards a review of these phones? Any interest?

Mar 20, 2008 at 3:51 PM Post #1,245 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by StudioAce /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Along with the suction, isolation should also be very high. It is very difficult to hear myself knocking on wood when you're in a silent environment. Also, tilt your head around. I had a slight seal problem with my left earpiece when I tilted to the left, so air rushed in and I can hear noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back