Livewires - California Dreamin'
Feb 27, 2008 at 7:55 PM Post #962 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do they really take that long to get back to you (product and email/phone) if you're in the US?

i emailed the, on tuesday and wednesday, now thursday adn still havent heard anything!

Feb 28, 2008 at 2:42 AM Post #963 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cecala there may be a Triple Fi appearance as well in there maybe!......

I was looking into these myself, great if you can add these to your test combo.
I am turned of by people having problems with the fit and having to return them and so on and so on. I will either get the ER4 or the Triple Fi or the Westone3, when and if they ever come out.

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:26 AM Post #964 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do they really take that long to get back to you (product and email/phone) if you're in the US?

Call them up. They will take care of you over the phone ASAP. Andrew, John, or who ever answers the phone will take care of you concerns. These posts trip me out Earpeace not taking care of their Peeps. It is so not like that by my experience.

Feb 28, 2008 at 4:40 AM Post #965 of 3,902
I spoke to John Diles yesterday. They have been swamped, and as often happens, phone calls take priority over emails if they don't have anything new to say. They just picked up two new big TV show accounts, and he was about to go out of town for that. I told him to take his time on my spare set and get everyone else done first
cool.gif

Feb 28, 2008 at 7:05 PM Post #967 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I spoke to John Diles yesterday. They have been swamped, and as often happens, phone calls take priority over emails if they don't have anything new to say. They just picked up two new big TV show accounts, and he was about to go out of town for that. I told him to take his time on my spare set and get everyone else done first
cool.gif

What color did you have and what color are you getting addict?!

Feb 28, 2008 at 7:06 PM Post #968 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ant0nik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You getting a second pair too?

Yah, Kosmic and I already mentioned that. I want a knock around set that if anything happens I would be without a set. Every time I use them, I am amazed that they don't have any particular frequency that bugs me, and they scale up to match whatever source I use with them

Also, with the right tips, I almost like the SE530 as much (certainly I picked them over the Triple.fi 10 Pro that I sold) because they are smooth with a deep soundstage). However, pretty much ALL universal IEM bug my ear canals with their foam or silicone tips, so I am trying to work with a custom IEM builder to make my SE530 into customs. That will be a while, but maybe in a month or two I'll know something or even have them done, but until then I really can't say anything. If I didn't already have the SE530 I would not buy them just to turn into a custom, having heard the Livewires T1. To me, the only real upgrade might be a Ultimate Ears $1,100 triple driver custom, and to me the Edition 9 represented a better value since I'm not a musician. I'm not even wasting my time with FreQ, Bahhh!

Feb 28, 2008 at 7:39 PM Post #969 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by filipelli /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What color did you have and what color are you getting addict?!

I have blue left, red right, black bases. I asked for clear on the next ones, so I don't mix them up, but I am re-thinking that clear choice.

Feb 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM Post #971 of 3,902
and just when I thought I'd never hear from them:

Hi Jai, I just got your Livewires yesterday. I am going to return your ears by FedEx (we pay) as soon I make the needed modifications. Will send you a tracking number as soon as we get one.

John
Earpeace/Livewires

--

w000t the exciting and anxious waiting game starts again!

Feb 29, 2008 at 1:17 AM Post #972 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
and just when I thought I'd never hear from them:

Hi Jai, I just got your Livewires yesterday. I am going to return your ears by FedEx (we pay) as soon I make the needed modifications. Will send you a tracking number as soon as we get one.

John
Earpeace/Livewires

--

w000t the exciting and anxious waiting game starts again!

As they say, Never say 'Never'. Good to hear you're heading towards the Livewires experience, Jai.
biggrin.gif
smily_headphones1.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 29, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #973 of 3,902
I've phoned LiveWires today, and confirmed about my Bad-fit. i guess i'll send them in tomorrow, hopefully i'll get them back within 2 weeks. They have really nice After sale Service!

Feb 29, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #974 of 3,902
Yeah....I'm dealing with a little bit of the same fit problem. I LOVE the way these things sound and am anxious to try them out live...(i play music and tour professionally) When i'm chillin and have these bad boys in, its cool but when i start rockin my head, look up, or belt out a note, the seal changes along with the way they sound. I'm thinking I may have not opened up my mouth enough when i had my impressions done....good news is i got a sweet Pelican Micro Case 1010 for them. I'm about to call John and see what we can do maybe after our Third Day tour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back