Livewires - California Dreamin'
Jan 22, 2008 at 3:06 PM Post #466 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Low Fidelity /img/forum/go_quote.gif
open mouth, with a bite block and a wad of paper towel for the drooling.

LOL i forgot about the drooling
biggrin.gif

Jan 22, 2008 at 3:13 PM Post #467 of 3,902
think that the ear canal does change with temperature and stuff. my livewires may fit pretty well at times but not so at certain times. maybe it's just because i'm weird. lol.

Jan 22, 2008 at 8:44 PM Post #468 of 3,902
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like open mouth impression it will be. Do you need to bring your own bite block (and if so what do you use), or does the audiologist have it?

Jan 22, 2008 at 9:16 PM Post #469 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by lindakoy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the replies. Sounds like open mouth impression it will be. Do you need to bring your own bite block (and if so what do you use), or does the audiologist have it?

They should supply them, but to be sure ask them when you make the appointment.

Jan 23, 2008 at 1:42 AM Post #470 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by aloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
think that the ear canal does change with temperature and stuff. my livewires may fit pretty well at times but not so at certain times. maybe it's just because i'm weird. lol.

I agree. and I don't like the idea of hard acrylic going into your ears and not fitting well or one fitting better than the other unlike foamies/gels that expand.

Jan 23, 2008 at 2:19 AM Post #472 of 3,902
I just got mine back from being repaired. My left IEM ended up on my desk in pieces. I called them up Andrew told me it wouldn't be a big deal and it would take about two weeks or so. I sent them back in the original case. Both IEM's and the cord to have them check them out. OK, in my case the repair cost 40 bucks. The package arrived today. It looks like a new set. It came back where the drivers were individually wrapped with a new cable, container and cleaning utensil. I'm listening to them now with the Pint and Alien combo trying to see if there is a difference between the right and left IEM. It is pretty tough so tell a difference. These guys are so easy to talk to in a time of need. Great service from day one.

Jan 23, 2008 at 4:52 AM Post #473 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They received my impressions today!

zOmG and I'm paying the extra for FedEx 2-day, can't wait!

Wow. livewires, pk1, 2-day shipping?? You're gonna regret that later...
man you're just popping up everywhere. It's like every thread is a store to you...I bring up the yuin thread and you're like "hey! why not?".

Maybe if I stay here long enough I'll end up like that guy
rolleyes.gif

Jan 23, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #475 of 3,902
Quote:

ive had Yuins for ages, I'm just waiting on Head-Direct to send me a replacement, been contemplating LiveWires since August 07!

Well, it's about time you pulled the trigger. I was biting my lip the whole time
tongue.gif

Jan 23, 2008 at 9:50 PM Post #477 of 3,902
How long did it take (for you guys) from the time they received your impressions to the time they were ready to ship?

I am asking because they received my impressions Tuesday 4pm'ish their time, and I'm paying for the 2-Day delivery. I am leaving this weekend for holiday, you reckon any possibility of getting them then?

Otherwise, I will have to wait till next Tuesday (public holiday on Monday here).

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:34 PM Post #478 of 3,902
Quote:

How long did it take (for you guys) from the time they received your impressions to the time they were ready to ship?

I am asking because they received my impressions Tuesday 4pm'ish their time, and I'm paying for the 2-Day delivery. I am leaving this weekend for holiday, you reckon any possibility of getting them then?

Otherwise, I will have to wait till next Tuesday (public holiday on Monday here).

I'd say it would be unlikely you'd have them for the weekend. Mine took about week from they recieved my impressions and another week for shipping but that was via standard shipping.

Jan 23, 2008 at 10:37 PM Post #480 of 3,902
Forget exactly how long they took to build mine, but john emailed me when they shipped, so if you havn't heard by now i'd not expect them before next week at the earliest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back