Livewires - California Dreamin'
May 30, 2008 at 6:10 AM Post #2,507 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by freedommedia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My livewires will be delivered by 3:00pm on Friday (tomorrow). yay. I have a tracking number and everything.

That's great man, I hope you have a gig to use them on this weekend. It takes a little getting use to with the isolation you will have on stage.

Best of Luck!

Ace

May 30, 2008 at 9:36 AM Post #2,508 of 3,902
Yay! Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

May 31, 2008 at 12:25 AM Post #2,516 of 3,902
Quote:

Got my livewires but no cable. Cable will come on Monday. I guess I'll be back Monday to let you know what I think.

What.......No Cable! I guess things are not going well for them and they need to buy some time.

Incredible!

May 31, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #2,517 of 3,902
Quote:

Got my livewires but no cable. Cable will come on Monday. I guess I'll be back Monday to let you know what I think.

You know I felt something in my bones to tell me that something would go wrong. Oh well, at least the box didn't come empty or you didn't miss the shipment. How is the fit?

May 31, 2008 at 3:03 AM Post #2,518 of 3,902
The fit is perfect I think. They feel great and seal well. I want to hear them to make sure though. Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my thoughts when I opened the box. Sigh. They better be pretty amazing because they have a big hill to climb to impress me now.

May 31, 2008 at 3:39 AM Post #2,519 of 3,902
Quote:

Oh man - sorry to hear. How can they possibly miss something so obvious
confused.gif

At least the fit appears good
wink.gif

Will

May 31, 2008 at 5:09 AM Post #2,520 of 3,902
Quote:

The fit is perfect I think. They feel great and seal well. I want to hear them to make sure though. Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my thoughts when I opened the box. Sigh. They better be pretty amazing because they have a big hill to climb to impress me now.

lol, I think they forgot the cable for Elluzion's LWs too. Maybe someone at the LW HQ is having fun
biggrin.gif

Anyway, don't worry, it's just another few days wait! I'm sure it'll sound great since you have a great seal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back