Livewires - California Dreamin'
May 20, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #2,434 of 3,902
Don't listen to sour puss.

It only takes a few people making a lot of noise, and of course one or two people acting like tools, who have absolutely no interest in Livewires, except to try to put people off buying them, for their own self interests . These tactics have a tendency to backfire.

Earpeace will do all they can to get your Livewires right if they're not first time. They give excellent service, for a bargain, quality custom.

You've made an excellent choice.
cool.gif

May 20, 2008 at 8:39 PM Post #2,435 of 3,902
Exactly what i wanted to say, just couldn't put it that way, so i stayed schtum.

I couldnt agree more...

It is thread crapping in my oppinion, everyone knows FMT has had serious problems, but not many others have had problems quite so bad as his, and when he does get them perfect, he is going to love them, as he likes them alot now.

You are not helping anyone in anyway.

It is worth the wait.

Matt

May 20, 2008 at 9:04 PM Post #2,436 of 3,902
You can't associate earmolds problems with earpeace, they are not responsible for taking the molds.

They produce the hp from the mold and in my case I have a EXCELLENT fit from the first time, my total wait time was about 5 weeks.

I really like my livewires but my amp decided to crap the previous day.

May 20, 2008 at 10:28 PM Post #2,439 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed John Diles Sunday night (May 18th) and he replied the very next morning and said I could come in that same day and they would do my impressions at their office. I liked John and I chose the same style as on their website, John's favorites, along with a 64" cable. I also like the carrying case, it will fit well in my gig bag.

livewires_shot1_shadow.jpg

Gah, something about Team Red and Blue and that gold connector makes the LiveWires look high class. Personally, I think the LiveWire connector is genius
smily_headphones1.gif

May 21, 2008 at 2:58 AM Post #2,442 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazz+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed John Diles Sunday night (May 18th) and he replied the very next morning and said I could come in that same day and they would do my impressions at their office. I liked John and I chose the same style as on their website, John's favorites, along with a 64" cable. I also like the carrying case, it will fit well in my gig bag.

livewires_shot1_shadow.jpg

Good, Looks like you made the right choice. I am a pro bass player and I think these will work well with your jazz trio.
wink.gif

May 21, 2008 at 3:05 AM Post #2,443 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoppergrass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i haven't watched american idol in a couple of months now and decided to watch tonight. i noticed they were using livewires on the show. kinda cool.

Yeah, they have not used the livewires in a few weeks. I guess they used them tonight because they were at the Nokia theater and not the regular soundstage they have been shooting the show.

May 21, 2008 at 3:40 AM Post #2,444 of 3,902
Quote:

Originally Posted by powertoold /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gah, something about Team Red and Blue and that gold connector makes the LiveWires look high class. Personally, I think the LiveWire connector is genius
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah Buddy, The connectors work great. Seems that I can always get them in the most comfortable position.
Smashing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back