Little Premium or Little more Power
Dec 3, 2002 at 8:53 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by revan
If you only had enough money to buy the little with one upgrade which would it be? The premium or more power?

I would say; The More Power. Reason being that a better power supply is probably more essential for either the Standard electronics module and most definitely for the Premium module.

I don't think I would go for just the Premium module using the regulated Wall-Wart.

After upgrading to the More Power, personally I would go for the Maxed-Out Home. This way everything is inside 1 unit.

Dec 3, 2002 at 11:04 PM Post #3 of 5
I have to disagree with magic77. I'd go with the premium module, no contest. Right there, you basically have a non-portable cosmic. Tyll said bang for the buck, it's def. the premium module over the upgraded power supply.

Dec 4, 2002 at 12:48 AM Post #4 of 5
even though i havent heard it i would say premium module because you would have to send it back to get updated if you decide to get them later, but if you order the power suply later you can just do it yourself and not have a few days without the amp

Dec 4, 2002 at 1:08 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally posted by BoardC3
even though i havent heard it i would say premium module because you would have to send it back to get updated if you decide to get them later, but if you order the power suply later you can just do it yourself and not have a few days without the amp

it doesn't matter on this point : extract of the little manual :

"It’s a true he-man linear power supply that is hard wired to the Little for optimal sound quality. (The upgrade must be performed at HeadRoom World Headquarters by our skilled electronics technicians who will return you unit to you as
quickly as possible.)"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back