Liquid Links Cable Discussion Thread
Nov 1, 2023 at 10:02 AM Post #151 of 190
Hello all, I just acquired an Annihilator 23 (which sounds amazing), and it comes with a Liquid Links Martini cable. I’ve been reading that the Venom is an excellent upgrade for the Anni. But I can’t find a Venom for sale online that has the Elysian P-ear connectors. Anybody know where I can order/purchase one?
You might ask Andrew at MusicTeck. Otherwise, it seems to be smaller Asian dealers that still have them. Never bought from this place, but something you could check out.
Venom

Dec 2, 2023 at 1:06 PM Post #153 of 190
Just got the Venom to pair with Jewel. What an incredible combo. It brought more energy, dynamic range, slam to the Jewel. I continue to be impressed how much the Jewel changes with cable rolling. I assume that’s how all the modern flagships are. My last set of IEMs are 8 years old. I wonder why the Venom is discontinued. I would clean up the classifieds.

Dec 2, 2023 at 1:12 PM Post #154 of 190
Just got the Venom to pair with Jewel. What an incredible combo. It brought more energy, dynamic range, slam to the Jewel. I continue to be impressed how much the Jewel changes with cable rolling. I assume that’s how all the modern flagships are. My last set of IEMs are 8 years old. I wonder why the Venom is discontinued. I would clean up the classifieds.
Venom is discontinued? It's still available new and used at MusicTeck. https://shop.musicteck.com/collections/liquid-links/products/liquid-links-venom

Dec 2, 2023 at 1:14 PM Post #155 of 190
Dec 2, 2023 at 2:13 PM Post #158 of 190
Maybe they don't able to source anymore the base cable hardware : the wire itself 🤔🙁

Dec 14, 2023 at 5:46 PM Post #159 of 190
Anyone knows if there is a shirt clip that may work with Venom? It's a pretty thick cable. All my clips at home don't fit.

Jan 15, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #161 of 190
I've just bought the Martini cable. It's gorgeous but why the cable is so short? It's the shortest cable I've ever seen..
is it not 1.2m? I'm thinking of buying one, but if it's shorter than this i might pass. can you confirm please?

Anyone here tried the martini with mest mk2 ? ( or if they could easily try would really appreciate some impressions)
This!!!

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2024 at 3:34 PM Post #162 of 190
Hello all, I just acquired an Annihilator 23 (which sounds amazing), and it comes with a Liquid Links Martini cable. I’ve been reading that the Venom is an excellent upgrade for the Anni. But I can’t find a Venom for sale online that has the Elysian P-ear connectors. Anybody know where I can order/purchase one?
I own both the Martini and Venom cables (purchased from Musicteck). The Venom not only looks amazing, but I prefer the sound over the Martini. I wasn't sure I believed in cables changing the sound until I A/B tested those along with my original Odin cable. The Venom was the clear winner!

Feb 7, 2024 at 6:54 AM Post #164 of 190

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240207_115303_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20240207_115303_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back