Lime Ears Pneuma - discussion and impressions
Oct 20, 2020 at 1:29 AM Post #31 of 114
Oct 20, 2020 at 4:39 AM Post #32 of 114
comment_2vxfpD6pbNopFNCBuJh7g2UnBLLU3qm0,w1200h627f.jpg

Oct 28, 2020 at 1:24 PM Post #42 of 114
Signature sound on Pneuma is very similar to Noble Audio Khan. Which iems will be better depends only on our subjective tastes. Pneuma have better subbass for me, because he is faster, clarity, descends lower and have more body in the lowest range. Khan have better midbass and higher bass, because more clarity and better texture. On Pneuma female vocals, violin and trumpet sound better than Khan, because more forward, clarity and texture this same level. I very like sparkly treble in Khan, while in Pneuma treble are very good for an armature drivers.
was that comparison with khan with the bass switch on, and how would you describe the vocals, would make vocals be like khan or fuller

Oct 28, 2020 at 2:20 PM Post #43 of 114
I no listened on Khan with the bass switch on, because I hate a lot of high bass. On the bass switch off there is already a bit too much high bass for me. I like a lot of subbass.

The bass switched off Pneuma have a little bit more higher bass and worse quality than Khan, and slow decay. But new iem/ciems Lime Ears have better subbass, because descends lower, more quality and larger bodies and weight of instruments.

Female vocals (I hardly listen to male vocals) on Pneuma are forward and a little sparkly then Khan, and have a little better texture and timbre. This is first iem/ciem from Lime Ears when I like vocals, because older products have blur on female vocals for me.

Nov 14, 2020 at 9:09 PM Post #45 of 114
Hey guys, just posted up my full review of the Pneuma on THL! In short, this is a great departure from the Aether R, being more linear, neutral in tone and dynamic. It is a vivid and revealing monitor that maintains impressive balance and a natural vocal presentation. Some might find it a bit thin in the midrange, but I found it pleasantly coherent with Final E-tips fitted. The Pneuma also has some really unique qualities, such as combination between rich DD sub-bass and quick BA mid-bass in addition to being fully-sealed for maximum noise isolation. It's also essentially agnostic to source output impedance despite no mention of a flat-impedance design. Enjoy the read and hope my review's helpful, there are heaps of comparisons to the latest Final, Campfire, MMR, Hidition and Custom Art earphones that I spent way too much time on!

DSC00061.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back