Lime Ears Aether R universal world premiere!
Feb 28, 2019 at 5:55 AM Post #16 of 66

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2019 at 6:18 AM Post #17 of 66
Nope, the discounts don’t merge:)
Regarding soundstage, R is tad more intimate because of the warmer signature mostly but it also goes very deep and wide. Resolution and thus imagining was my personal goal of the revision - we worked on the impulse response specifically and it is now improved.
Not much a of a discount then :/, still very interested probably be hunting a demo for these, cheers.

Mar 5, 2019 at 5:07 AM Post #19 of 66

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2019 at 5:09 AM Post #20 of 66

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #21 of 66

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2019 at 9:49 AM Post #22 of 66
Note they are fully hand-made, not mass produced in China, this kind of discount is like the "usual typical max" in CIEM sub-industry due to high labor costs.
I can understand that and I appreciate the effort and work that goes into them, I'm just miffed that we get the 15% off like everyone else.

Mar 22, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #23 of 66
"We change soundwave motion into emotion"

Guys, we are ready to begin taking orders for Aether R!

1. Experience the legendary etheric treble - remastered!
2. Now with stronger, faster, dynamic bass on top of that!
3. Limited edition: Time machine on icewood faceplates - only during pre-order! (Aether R will be fully dark smoke shell after the pre-order period, so this is a limited edition).

Newsletter subscribers will find an additional coupon code in their email sent today.

Order now at https://limeears.com/product/aether-r-universal-iem/

Remember our contest? We have a winner! Congratulations to Denis Gaidukov, who may choose either a Model X or Aether R as a prize. That's what he wrote:

"Music is motion of waves on the air. Lime Ears adds ‘e’ to that formula, changing the motion into the emotion"

We absolutely love that. You have condensed our philosophy in one tagline. Congrats Denis!

We also loved the rest of your comments and are truly happy of having such a wonderful community. We hope the rest of you will also join Aether R users family!

I entered your offer but I am not a Facebook user and I do not plan on becoming one. Lots of reasons for that. Hopefully this will not be a problem.

Mar 22, 2019 at 11:41 AM Post #24 of 66

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2019 at 11:57 AM Post #25 of 66
Nope! I understand. But for now the contest has ended, there are not so many new people coming up on board so for now you guys have just received the coupon codes for pre-order and they will be available till 4th April. You may PM me to receive one too since you have just joined.

I have sent an e-mail to your company. I can't PM you, I'm not on Facebook.

Mar 22, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #26 of 66

Last edited:
Mar 25, 2019 at 8:33 AM Post #28 of 66

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019 at 10:13 AM Post #29 of 66
Our Aether R just arrived - the sound is excellent, I can understand why the original was such a hit :)

upload_2019-4-7_22-13-53.png

Apr 10, 2019 at 4:31 AM Post #30 of 66

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back