Like my new headphone rig? (RPX-100)
Jul 7, 2007 at 9:37 AM Post #31 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by coop250 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Guys,

Just got my new rig, balanced all the way from source to head. The setup is;

Transporter - RPX100 - Balanced RS1
rs1smile.gif

In addition I'm using the pre-amp function to send the signal down to my power amp, so I'm using the maximum functionality. The sound on balanced mode is incredible - that's all I can say.

Will post some pictures once I've worked out how to do it.

Regards,
Craig.

3 posts and you've got a RPX-100. There should be some rule against that (like the rule you need 50 posts before you can sell on the FS forum). It could fall under the category of cruelty to your forum elders.
evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Seriously, congratulations on the beautiful amp. I've got the little, little brother NX-33 and I am very impressed with the RudiStor sound and build quality. The RPX-100 should be amazing.

When you're ready for more balanced headphones, I suggest the Edition 9 (Rudi did me a great cable) as well as the Senn 650s.

PS. You might want to get started on adding to your profile, so that we can drool over the other gear you have as well.
icon10.gif

Jul 7, 2007 at 12:22 PM Post #33 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by ldj325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
3 posts and you've got a RPX-100. There should be some rule against that (like the rule you need 50 posts before you can sell on the FS forum). It could fall under the category of cruelty to your forum elders.
evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Seriously, congratulations on the beautiful amp. I've got the little, little brother NX-33 and I am very impressed with the RudiStor sound and build quality. The RPX-100 should be amazing.

When you're ready for more balanced headphones, I suggest the Edition 9 (Rudi did me a great cable) as well as the Senn 650s.

PS. You might want to get started on adding to your profile, so that we can drool over the other gear you have as well.
icon10.gif

Is Rudi making cables for E9?

Jul 7, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #37 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by klenkar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hope it sounds as beautful
dom

It does definitely ! Even in SE mode all sonics are at least one notch up. In balance mode for HD650 & K701 it was a revelation to me
smily_headphones1.gif

F. Lo

Jul 7, 2007 at 7:21 PM Post #38 of 42
Nice rig fkclo. How do you like RAL for HD650? I used to own it. Out of the all aftermarket cables I've tried, it has had the biggest influence on the HD650 sound

Jul 8, 2007 at 9:55 AM Post #39 of 42
Jul 8, 2007 at 4:29 PM Post #41 of 42
mrarroyo,

Thanks for the compliments. First you need to buy a ticket to fly to Hong Kong. PM me at the Hong Kong airport (which BTW is a good place to hang around) and I will tell you my address
580smile.gif

Well, there are something missing in the current "all head-Fi" Rig :-

My Earmax Silver Edition is not there - It was hooked up once but I prefer to put in back in the box because I simply don't have the time to listen to it. Same for my beloved Lehmann BCL which is boxed. My Xin Reference, Lisa Expedition, and yes, the Diablo should all have a place there - soon!

I will be taking a new set of pics with my balance cans, the L3000 and hopefully a HP-1000 in the scene.

Then it is almost complete - until the PortaCode (2009?)

F. Lo

Jul 9, 2007 at 12:59 AM Post #42 of 42
Quote:

Originally Posted by klenkar /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is Rudi making cables for E9?

I bought Edition 9s and a custom balanced/SE option from Rudi. He told me the cable option was $400, but I think you need to get this at the time you order the Edition 9s from Rudi. It is the sweetest balanced/SE cable option I've see. It makes switching so convient. You can see it here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/showth...07164&page=163

Users who are viewing this thread

Back