Light Harmonic GEEK
Oct 20, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #1,321 of 1,658
I'm enjoying the LCD-2F on the Geek 450.  The Geek couldn't drive the LCD-2C (classic) but does a decent job with the LCD-2F (fazor).  I have the Lyr 2 but when I just want low to medium listening, and don't want the tube sound but a clean solid state sound, it's pretty adequate.  I think the Fazor on the new LCD-2 really makes it easier to drive.  

Oct 29, 2014 at 2:50 AM Post #1,322 of 1,658
Please Help. How do I unsubscribe for LH Labs Forums. I ma being bombarded with a series of emails that looks like one of those SEX scam SPAMS...from the message Titles.
I have unsubscribed from the Topic but the emails still come. There seems to me no way on Profile of unsubscribing from the entire Forum forever and forever.

Oct 29, 2014 at 3:40 AM Post #1,323 of 1,658
1. Go to your Profile
2. Under subscription tab select
3. Go to bottom on a drag down list and choose unsubscribe.

Be sure when you post click the tick box subscribe.

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #1,325 of 1,658
  Please Help. How do I unsubscribe for LH Labs Forums. I ma being bombarded with a series of emails that looks like one of those SEX scam SPAMS...from the message Titles.
I have unsubscribed from the Topic but the emails still come. There seems to me no way on Profile of unsubscribing from the entire Forum forever and forever.

I'm having the same issue. There seems to be no way to unsubscribe as we were never subscribed to the posts to begin with. Second there seems to be no way to delete our accounts to leave the forum. The only way that I have found to stop the spam is to go into settings and change the email address to a fictional address.

If anyone knows how to delete our accounts, please let us know.

Oct 30, 2014 at 10:23 PM Post #1,327 of 1,658
  Ironically, I've not had a single notification email from the LH forum this afternoon, despite many updates to subscribed threads.  Perhaps they've taken the hammer to crack a nut approach & switched off all email notifications :)

There was a system error and sorry for all these happened. IT guy told us this bug has been fixed. If there is any more, welcome to let us know.

Cheers,
Larry

Nov 1, 2014 at 6:26 AM Post #1,329 of 1,658

There was a system error and sorry for all these happened. IT guy told us this bug has been fixed. If there is any more, welcome to let us know.

Cheers,
Larry

Hi Larry...I think you misunderstood my comment...there's a second issue now, where it appears nobody at all is receiving email notifications for any threads on the whole LH forum. We're discussing it here... http://lhlabs.com/force/beta/638-website-bugs?start=200#36619

I've also raised ticket # 2870 against the issue.  Cheers!

Nov 4, 2014 at 3:51 PM Post #1,330 of 1,658

Hi Larry...I think you misunderstood my comment...there's a second issue now, where it appears nobody at all is receiving email notifications for any threads on the whole LH forum. We're discussing it here... http://lhlabs.com/force/beta/638-website-bugs?start=200#36619

I've also raised ticket # 2870 against the issue.  Cheers!

Our IT people disabled it to clean out the mess up email sent queue inside our server.

It should back online very soon.

Larry

Nov 7, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #1,333 of 1,658
I actually booted into windows, flashed the FW there, and rebooted back into OS X. Give that a shot if you've got a boot camp partition. 

Nov 14, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #1,335 of 1,658
I'm looking to trade my GO 1000 for a 450 if anyone is interested. Please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back