Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Mar 14, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #5,116 of 5,933
I....

Another update is coming soon for Wave.

Let's see if the team will still have something to smile as they did when they came aboard....

Mar 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM Post #5,117 of 5,933
It also seems that the "Advisory Board" of Light Harmonic has been removed from their website...perhaps those who were on it no longer want the association with the company? Ali Javidan, Ravi Shaw, and Peter Duminy were on this Board...Gone!

Mar 14, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #5,118 of 5,933
It also seems that the "Advisory Board" of Light Harmonic has been removed from their website...perhaps those who were on it no longer want the association with the company? Ali Javidan, Ravi Shaw, and Peter Duminy were on this Board...Gone!

I think that board had been dissolved a very long time ago, and I vaguely remember Gavin pointing the finger at Larry for that (after Gavin had already left the company), and probably coincided with when the money was gone.

Mar 14, 2019 at 3:15 PM Post #5,119 of 5,933
do you or anyone you work for or with have any idea why comments were disabled?

I nor anyone at LH L are knowledgeable about why the comments are disabled. The first time I found out about it was from @steelydave's post.

However, there have been calls by (at least one particular) certain forum member(s) for IGG to remove LH L's IGG pages and/or shut down the campaigns. Perhaps this is the first step to accomplish that?

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019 at 11:17 PM Post #5,121 of 5,933
will you guarantee something substantial or are you just guessing?

Just a reminder to everyone, since backers keep trying to drag me into personal/philosophical conflicts/discussions they have with LH Labs: I'm not here to discuss my personal opinions. "Substantial" will vary from person to person. One update may be "substantial" to one person while it's "unsubstantial" to another. It's up to you to personally decide your feelings over the updates we offer.

On that note, I expect it to be a small update.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019 at 11:32 PM Post #5,122 of 5,933
Just a reminder to everyone, since backers keep trying to drag me into personal/philosophical conflicts/discussions they have with LH Labs: I'm not here to discuss my personal opinions. "Substantial" will vary from person to person. One update may be "substantial" to one person while it's "unsubstantial" to another. It's up to you to personally decide your feelings over the updates we offer.

After half a decade and many millions lost, "substantial" should be easy for you to understand....it's not philosophy, it's plain decency...nothing personal.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2019 at 11:30 AM Post #5,126 of 5,933
While Larry has been trying to figure out how to make his portable player - A&K has introduced 15 models (plus Variants).
Not sure how Larry could have a Major Announcement that would even put him in the same page.

the last specs, put it at the level of the AK120 but that was the 2013 model

Jarek....this is an example of "substantial"...and it is not philosophical

:)

Once again....half a decade and millions lost....that is "substantial" as well.

You get the picture I'm sure...pity Larry and IGG don't.

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:05 AM Post #5,129 of 5,933
Jarek was correct... The latest update on IGG site is a pretty small update. I, for one, would not consider it important or substantial... Just more talk about still working on this and that with a change in chassis and PCB and plans to start working on software... Maybe, if Larry and his gang would stick to one design and finish it up... Oh wait, we are still dealing with Larry... Never mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 16, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #5,130 of 5,933
I haven't followed this for quite a while.
Saw an email update this morning.

Are they still trying to keep up the charade with random update posts about the 500th pcb iteration?

We get it.
No product is coming our way.

I feel like these updates are just tearing open old wounds and perpetuating a ridiculous farse.

Alright, see you in another two years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back