Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Mar 17, 2019 at 9:41 AM Post #5,131 of 5,933
While Larry has been trying to figure out how to make his portable player - A&K has introduced 15 models (plus Variants).
Not sure how Larry could have a Major Announcement that would even put him in the same page.

the last specs, put it at the level of the AK120 but that was the 2013 model

I bought FiiO X1 back in the day when I backed Wave to have something until Wave releases. FiiO has also put a decent amount of products of all variations during these years, whilst LHL has nothing to show for.

The new case design for Wave does look nice, but how long have we yet again waited for the PCB and software with zero apparent progress being made? This is ridiculous.

Mar 21, 2019 at 2:20 AM Post #5,132 of 5,933
Backers, you can access your IGG perk purchase list by logging into your IGG account, click contributions. Please continue with maraflo/Markus list.

Not all contributions to LHL went through IGG though. I paid the shipping fee for a Source directly based on an Invoice I got from Manny. By now I think no Source will ever be shipped to me though...

Mar 21, 2019 at 4:52 PM Post #5,133 of 5,933
Not all contributions to LHL went through IGG though. I paid the shipping fee for a Source directly based on an Invoice I got from Manny. By now I think no Source will ever be shipped to me though...

I added upgrades to a S100 AMP through Manny, in expectation of November 2016 delivery. I no longer expect delivery of my S100 AMP.

Mar 22, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #5,135 of 5,933
I added upgrades to a S100 AMP through Manny, in expectation of November 2016 delivery. I no longer expect delivery of my S100 AMP.

Don't trust anything you made with Manny. I upgraded my Source SE to a 2TB model through Manny, they refused to honor the deal and haven't refunded me what he charged me. They now refuse to respond to me to refund my money. Can't even afford $120 to refund me.
Don't trust anything from this company really, they are all liars and scammers.

We all have horror stories where they scammed more money out of us with lies and deception.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 22, 2019 at 9:15 AM Post #5,136 of 5,933
Big assumption here on my part. Did you actually receive a Source SE, just without the 2TB you paid for?

Don't trust anything you made with Manny. I upgraded my Source SE to a 2TB model through Manny, they refused to honor the deal and haven't refunded me what he charged me. They now refuse to respond to me to refund my money. Can't even afford $120 to refund me.
Don't trust anything from this company really, they are all liars and scammers.

We all have horror stories where they scammed more money out of us with lies and deception.

Mar 22, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #5,139 of 5,933
No offense to the moderator, but LH Labs has hurt alot of people. Please don't go out of your way to protect them....

Please don't get the thread locked. The important thing is keeping the information flowing. Have you entered your information on the spreadsheet the contributors (not LHL) have put together?

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:28 AM Post #5,141 of 5,933
While Larry has been trying to figure out how to make his portable player - A&K has introduced 15 models (plus Variants).
Not sure how Larry could have a Major Announcement that would even put him in the same page.

the last specs, put it at the level of the AK120 but that was the 2013 model

Its funny you mention A&K.... The new chassis looks very similar to the A&K jr which I own.

Apr 10, 2019 at 9:24 AM Post #5,143 of 5,933
Big assumption here on my part. Did you actually receive a Source SE, just without the 2TB you paid for?

Yeah I’m one of the confirmed people get a Source SE. it’s a expensive paper weight. It rarely works, has major lag with the screen when it even works. Adding files takes forever, has issues showing up on the network.
Settings are basic, song selection is even more basic can’t even alphabetize the songs.

It does sound nice when it works but at this stage I haven’t touched in well over a month since it’s such a PIA to even get it work.

Like all Geek Labs stuff it’s a POS and was nothing but a waste of money.

Still can’t even get a response for my refund.

Nice player, launched 3 years after wave and already production has ceased. Can't wait to see how Larry catches up

Larry will never catch up. I’d go into details but my post will be removed.
All Larry cares about is dodging his creditors and hiding out in China. He stopped caring about us years ago, if he ever did.

The only reason 2 of us got a Source SE is to shut us up and “prove” it’s real. Yet I doubt it even has half of what we paid for it inside. They won’t let us remove the top so god only knows what brand SSD is inside. It’s not the one we were promised that’s for sure, highly doubt it has the femto clocks, power caps or whatever other upgrades we got ripped off on. It was all a smoke screen and a big con job.

Apr 10, 2019 at 4:36 PM Post #5,144 of 5,933
The only reason 2 of us got a Source SE is to shut us up and “prove” it’s real. Yet I doubt it even has half of what we paid for it inside. They won’t let us remove the top so god only knows what brand SSD is inside. It’s not the one we were promised that’s for sure, highly doubt it has the femto clocks, power caps or whatever other upgrades we got ripped off on. It was all a smoke screen and a big con job.

It's a Western Digital drive as confirmed by the other guy who did remove the top and look inside. If I get a picture from him of the inside of his unit, I'll post it for everyone. Confirmed: femto clocks are in his Source.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2019 at 5:39 PM Post #5,145 of 5,933
So these are Source photos from the other guy who received his. Note: this is actually a slightly modded Source now because the guy is an engineer and decided to "improve" or tweak certain things. As far as he can tell, everything that is supposed to be there is there.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back