Light Harmonic Geek Wave
Nov 13, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #4,801 of 5,933
A question for wave backers, if you could have had your money refunded what player would you purchase now?
I did purchase the Shanling M0 and the A&futura SE100.

Nov 13, 2018 at 10:40 AM Post #4,803 of 5,933
:point_up:
What he said. :gs1000smile:

Nov 14, 2018 at 12:41 AM Post #4,804 of 5,933
I've bought Fiio X1 and X3 mk2 during the first couple of years after backing, while waiting for Wave release.

Nov 18, 2018 at 8:30 AM Post #4,807 of 5,933
https://www.thinkinggroup.com/brands/lightharmonic

The HK dealership been changed from ECT to Thinking Group, maybe the main reason is ECT want to keep Campfire so must drop the Light Harmonic

E9D1A091-19C3-4CC5-9148-49FD5E2EE721.jpeg

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #4,809 of 5,933
Good News, Larry still alive.

Very interesting, LH going to great lengths in giving the appearance of active IEM development, and the notion that they began their own development in 2015. I'd guess they are being sued, or expect to be.

Why the original collaboration with Campfire then? Maybe grab a bunch of IP upfront to accelerate the process?

Does anyone else think the interviewer sounds exactly like Gavin Fish? Hmmm, perhaps he was never really out of the picture, or has re-entered the picture with his career otherwise now in ruin.

Nov 18, 2018 at 7:44 PM Post #4,813 of 5,933
Listening with headphones has trained your ears! It sounds like the "Larry and Gavin" show is back on YouTube.

The conspiracy theories abound again, I see. The person in the video is Matt, not Gavin.

Very interesting, LH going to great lengths in giving the appearance of active IEM development, and the notion that they began their own development in 2015. I'd guess they are being sued, or expect to be.

No one is suing us to my knowledge, and to my knowledge, no one has talked or threatened to sue us.

Why the original collaboration with Campfire then?

You would need to ask CA that. I am sure there are other things going on in the background that the public isn't aware of.

Maybe grab a bunch of IP upfront to accelerate the process?

Already disproven multiple times in this thread, including literally in the video you literally just posted.

Does anyone else think the interviewer sounds exactly like Gavin Fish? Hmmm, perhaps he was never really out of the picture, or has re-entered the picture with his career otherwise now in ruin.

It's Matt, not Gavin. Anyone who thinks LH would take on Gavin again (or that Gavin would want to work with us) is coming up with fictional stories.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2018 at 7:49 PM Post #4,814 of 5,933
Maybe you are right LHLabs remove old channel and re upload every Gavin Leagcy just a month ago

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCnoOzEYOOF4nsfOSYlimFvg

That's effectively a dead channel and we really only put that up for archival purposes only. The marketing team intertwined LHL and Light Harmonic content, which is something we didn't want. So, LHL content was removed from Light Harmonic, uploaded onto its own thing. It could theoretically be used again for future LHL product videos (updates) but that remains to be seen at this point. It's there just in case we need it though.

Nov 18, 2018 at 7:52 PM Post #4,815 of 5,933
It's Matt, not Gavin. Anyone who thinks LH would take on Gavin again (or that Gavin would want to work with us) is coming up with fictional stories.

Actually I did not think it possible, and I wasn't coming up with a fictional story either. I said the interviewer sounds just like Gavin Fish, and I still think so.

So either Matt has a vocal tone and and inflection/cadence manner similar to Gavin, or that video was shot in 2015 or early 2016.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back