LH Labs' gorgeous Vi Dac ( Tube + SS outputs )
Jan 24, 2017 at 2:53 PM Post #631 of 1,178
I seem to recall that earlier in the campaign, one of the the automatic perks added to all Vi Backers was that a Lightspeed 2 USB cable would be thrown in. To any Vi backers that received their unit, did LH Labs give you a Lightspeed cable?

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:41 PM Post #632 of 1,178

Well, that's interesting....I went up to the LH Labs Order Management System and clicked on "View Order Status" and it says that I have no orders pending.

So, I am happy to inform you in return that not all outstanding orders have been entered into your order management system. Must be one of those "alternative facts" I've been hearing about lately.

My order doesn't show up either.  Didn't want you to feel left out...  :wink:

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:43 PM Post #633 of 1,178
  I seem to recall that earlier in the campaign, one of the the automatic perks added to all Vi Backers was that a Lightspeed 2 USB cable would be thrown in. To any Vi backers that received their unit, did LH Labs give you a Lightspeed cable?

My order does show up and does specify that a LS2 USB cable is included so even though I didn't remember that offering, I guess they have.

Jan 24, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #634 of 1,178
I don't see anything different than what was there forever...

Jan 25, 2017 at 1:23 AM Post #635 of 1,178

The free 2G USB cable was for Vi backers who also got the Infinity upgrade. I did receive a 2G cable with my solid state Vi Dac Infinity. Hope that helps.

Jan 25, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #637 of 1,178
make sure you have the exact same email address as login for new account in http://marketplace-lhlabs.com/ login as you have in indiegogo, i think that is haw they are transfering the orders.  Not sure if account had to be created in http://marketplace-lhlabs.com/ before orders were input, Gina seems good at getting data in there once you notify her of the problem.  

Jan 25, 2017 at 3:39 PM Post #638 of 1,178
I opened a ticket at the support site because I was having the same issues with nothing showing up in my account.

Gina updated my marketplace account and now everything is mostly correct in there.

I have a Lightspeed 1G cable in my order for some reason instead of a 2G and they're missing the Tube Power Cap upgrade, but otherwise everything is in there:

"Your Order Contains:
  1. 1 x (IGG Only) Lightspeed 1G cable
    (Size: Lightspeed 1 meter)
  2. 1 x (IGG Only) Vi DAC Tube Infinity
  3. 1 x (IGG Only) CCX Module 1
  4. 1 x (IGG Only) CCX Module 7
  5. 1 x (IGG Only) Siemens E88CC/6922 Tube"

She also mentioned that once the web developer adds the Tube Power Cap upgrade to the system, that it's going to show up in my order.

Jan 25, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #640 of 1,178
Did anyone else receive an email saying their option for the Source was refunded and that a new invoice would be sent?

I still have not received the refund in my PayPal account. I have been invoiced three times for the upgrade and they keep threatening to drop the upgrade from my unit. Needless to say I am reluctant to send this company any more money. How long can it take to send an email to accounting to process a refund?

Jan 30, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #641 of 1,178

The free 2G USB cable was for Vi backers who also got the Infinity upgrade. I did receive a 2G cable with my solid state Vi Dac Infinity. Hope that helps.

My Vi Infinity came with no USB cable at all. I was so happy that I actually got it (way back in December 2015) that I didn't complain. Given the state of affairs at the time I doubt I would have gotten anywhere no matter how much I complained anyway.

Jan 30, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #642 of 1,178
I tried to log in to the lhlabs marketplace site, and I get a message indicating they have no records associated with my email address (never mind that this same email is where I dealt with them more than a dozen times with tickets, paid them, and still get all my LH Labs junkmails).

My head hurts......

Jan 30, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #643 of 1,178
Is it the same email you used on IGG when you perked, Blake?

I tried to log in to the lhlabs marketplace site, and I get a message indicating they have no records associated with my email address (never mind that this same email is where I dealt with them more than a dozen times with tickets, paid them, and still get all my LH Labs junkmails).

My head hurts......

Feb 1, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #645 of 1,178
I am one of the Geek out backers and when they put out the desktop Pulse campaign, i jumped right in. I think that's going on 3 years ago. When they offered the "Soul" upgrade, I jumped on that as well. They then changed the name VI and later on offered up the tube version and I jumped on it along with a few upgrades . Last month I received an email of them offering me a place marker of a VI Infinity until the tube SE is done. 

Off the bat, it has a wonderful sound but, the highs were a bit too bright. I like the different sound choices on the digital filters. So far I like the Femto and the  Time Coherence modes the best.    I have about a week on it playing continuously and the highs are starting to get a little  smoother. It digs deep and pulls a lot of detail out of my Wav files. I can't wait for the tube version to be completed since I do like tubes. 

Right now, i have used my laptop  USB through an Intona to the VI as well as my CD  via coax. This weekend I am going to hook my Lumin D1 to it and see does. The Lumin D1 has a built in dac but it does have a coax out. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back