LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Nov 13, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #722 of 3,525

She's here boys and I love it already.  amazing phone.  haven't had a chance to hook up headphones yet but I just got back from a car ride and the bluetooth audio already sounds so much better than my stock note 3. Cleaner, louder, less interference, harder hitting bass.  

edit:

Wow so I put in some beyerdynamic t51i and these things really shine just incredible detail, clarity, and soundstage. really tightens up the bass, tames bloat, and punches hard and fast. What an experience. 

edit2:

popped in some lossless peter frampton comes alive.  guitar solos with the pedal effects with the drums shimmering in back it's like front row seats! CRAZY GOOD!  

Nov 14, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #729 of 3,525
I find the V10 capable and powerful (Vmoda cans and dunu/shure iems), almost loud just for the sake of being loud. But my dx90 is more composed, the detail of each song just seems more refined.

The V10 dac imo needs more refinement, and the volume adjustments jump too quickly 30 to 35 to 40 for example instead of going from 30 to 31 to 32.

The speaker is clean, but darn near silent. The stock music all does NOT play alac lossless files by the way.

My Bluetooth audio won't output media to my Kenwood decks at all.

Nov 14, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #733 of 3,525
The Z3  much like  most Sony personal audio products hampered by its weak amp section. My FiioX1 easily out class my Z3 using even IEMs.

Nov 14, 2015 at 11:44 AM Post #734 of 3,525
I still just cant get over how good the V10 and Q701 pairing is. It still sounds like a Q701 (which I love), but it sounds better than ever. The top end, especially cymbals just sounds so good. Its so open, clear and extended. On good recordings I can clearly hear every cymbal crash or hit in a way I've never heard before.

The V10 sounds good with every one of my headphones, but the Q701 pairing is just awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back