LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG
Jan 3, 2016 at 10:02 AM Post #1,666 of 3,525
I love the sq, but I'm not happy with the build quality of their headphone jack getting loose. My new unit has a bit of a problem. While its not really loose, it still triggers Google now 1/5 times I plug in my shure 846. Damn.

Also, anyone's usb port loosening up?? I just got my new unit on Christmas day:frowning2:

Jan 3, 2016 at 12:53 PM Post #1,667 of 3,525
Just won a bid on a new T-Mo 64GB LG V10 on eBay... and ordered the sim from Ting.

I can't believe I finally decided between the LG and the Nexus 6P. Tough, close decision, but I liked the notion of having the DAC for higher quality music listening on the LG. Satisfied.

I hope everything will be fine when I get it Wed/Thurs.

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:19 PM Post #1,669 of 3,525
I just bought an LG V10 64GB T-Mo phone with Ting, and should have it by Wed/Thurs.

* What would be a decent pair of wired earbuds for under $100 for music listening?
* Bluetooth earbuds for under $150.
* Where to get best price for FLAC music files?
* Music player app for the LG V10

Thanks...

Jan 3, 2016 at 5:44 PM Post #1,670 of 3,525
I just bought an LG V10 64GB T-Mo phone with Ting, and should have it by Wed/Thurs.

* What would be a decent pair of wired earbuds for under $100 for music listening?
* Bluetooth earbuds for under $150.
* Where to get best price for FLAC music files?
* Music player app for the LG V10

Thanks...

Of course you will get none of the audio benefits of the phone using Bluetooth

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #1,675 of 3,525
I love the sq, but I'm not happy with the build quality of their headphone jack getting loose. My new unit has a bit of a problem. While its not really loose, it still triggers Google now 1/5 times I plug in my shure 846. Damn.

Also, anyone's usb port loosening up?? I just got my new unit on Christmas day:frowning2:

Yea I'm in the same boat as you, 1/5 Now starts up. I did a freaking Warrenty exchange on mine thinking it was a defect... then I realized the build quality just sucks ;/

here's to Hoping the LG G5 will have the same features as the V10 but with a smaller screen [an maybe only 1 mic instead of 2 ;3] 

Jan 4, 2016 at 11:52 AM Post #1,676 of 3,525
I've discovered another issue with mine. On 1440 videos on YouTube, after about a minute the video will freezeYip while the Audio continues. A little Google fu, shows people have been having this issue since November.

Jan 4, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #1,677 of 3,525
Yea I'm in the same boat as you, 1/5 Now starts up. I did a freaking Warrenty exchange on mine thinking it was a defect... then I realized the build quality just sucks ;/

here's to Hoping the LG G5 will have the same features as the V10 but with a smaller screen [an maybe only 1 mic instead of 2 ;3] 

Not sure if its really a hardware issue or a software issue. A google search shows that a lot of android devices have this issue, not just LG. Mine did this from day one, but it hasnt gotten worse.

Jan 4, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #1,679 of 3,525
Not sure if its really a hardware issue or a software issue. A google search shows that a lot of android devices have this issue, not just LG. Mine did this from day one, but it hasnt gotten worse.

ugh 

what really pisses me off is there is no way to turn it off! I hate that about google, I don't want it to "listen to me" unless I tell it to. The only solution to that is to uninstall Google Now [which I did but didn't like] Google now is REALLY cool. Minus that ONE feature imo 

so I'd appreciate if we get the option to disable that feature in marshmellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back