LG-V10 Hi-Fi audio quality review on serious audio performance
Jul 4, 2016 at 11:35 PM Post #916 of 1,179
Yeah absolutely love the v10 had the sony Xperia with mojo before but just not practical to carry around well not practical for me, can i ask what solar iems you have

I use these : http://www.rhapsodio.com/products/iem/balanced-armature-series/

I have the universal ones, they are great at all types of music, and have a balanced all-round incredibly good sound, with a soundstage that's a 3d experience. Not cheap but we'll worth the asking price. IMO

Jul 5, 2016 at 12:48 AM Post #918 of 1,179
Some of the best sound I have experienced, there's more information here.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/800966/rhapsodio-a-force-to-be-reckoned-with/510_30

You can choose your own designs as well. (Giving that custom feel) Which is fantastic. And they go so well with the v10. I can listen all day long to this non fatiguing audio signature.

Jul 5, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #919 of 1,179
Yeah absolutely love the v10 had the sony Xperia with mojo before but just not practical to carry around well not practical for me, can i ask what solar iems you have

For me, the Mojo is so small I can carry it in any pocket, even the smallest one. The smartphone, want it or not, I have to carry it anyways. So at the end of the day it's exactly the same thing to me and the difference in SQ for the V10 is night and day (pure silver interconnect). The cable is just 10cm (micro USB to micro USB), so it goes in the same pocket of the mojo. This allowed me to go for a more compact phone, which is much more practical to me than the V10. Loved the V10, great sounding experience, but the Mojo is a whole new level of fidelity.

Jul 5, 2016 at 4:16 AM Post #920 of 1,179
For me, the Mojo is so small I can carry it in any pocket, even the smallest one. The smartphone, want it or not, I have to carry it anyways. So at the end of the day it's exactly the same thing to me and the difference in SQ for the V10 is night and day (pure silver interconnect). The cable is just 10cm (micro USB to micro USB), so it goes in the same pocket of the mojo. This allowed me to go for a more compact phone, which is much more practical to me than the V10. Loved the V10, great sounding experience, but the Mojo is a whole new level of fidelity.
yeah i agree night and day, i loved the mojo but i do like big screen phones and for me the mojo and v10 or previously xperia z5 was just too darn big, but i definitely miss the mojo sound, also when i first got the mojo on release there were no casings avilible so attaching the system together was a problem as i didnt want to scratch either units, glad your enjoying the pleasure brother.......enjoy

Jul 8, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #922 of 1,179
I want to try poweramp and it says upgrade to full is $.99 cents so I jumped on it.   I'm getting too annoyed with the stock-lg player!   I had some serious freezing issues.  Every time I went to the app or switched folders I had to wait 5-10 seconds for it to unfreeze. 

Poweramp isn't freezing at all so it's already worth the .99 cents. 

Jul 8, 2016 at 10:07 AM Post #923 of 1,179
Neutron Music Player and Poweramp Alpha.

Jul 8, 2016 at 3:04 PM Post #926 of 1,179
What is the name of the app that makes sure I'm using the dac to the fullest?

You ears 
wink.gif

Jul 17, 2016 at 2:09 PM Post #929 of 1,179
I just bought a V10 and upgraded to 6.0, I can see that the dac is working with every app but there's no way to trigger high gain even with the tricks on the previous pages, can someone please confirm if any apk is available to trick the gain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back