LG Quadbeat 2 Impressions Thread
Oct 29, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #61 of 451
Do they have fakes? I bought a pair at taobao for only 22 USD, just now . Hope to receive them on Friday. If they sound better than my GR07 BE, dont mind if they are fake
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #66 of 451
LOL, now i am regretting giving away the 'junk stock' earbuds from my LG G2 to my mom, who is used to 18kbps ebooks

Lol that's funny, these are by far the best stock buds from any smartphone.

Oct 31, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #68 of 451
I have both the re0 and reZero. imo, they are in the same sound signature group as the etymotic, which aims to be so detailed and crisp that it may sound unnatural at times. the qb2 is what I would say most iems makers are trying to achieve now, by putting different types of drivers to cover most bases from highs to mids to lows. the qb2 does almost everything right for a single driver, except for the slight mid bass bias. don't worry about the mid bass, its very slight only and doesn't affect the overall presentation much. I have the jvc frd80 as well, and I think the qb2 is clearer.

Thank you so much DigDub. Really appreciate it. One last question, if you don't mind. If you can compare them side by side which has more bas between Re0, Re-Zero and Qb 2? Dou you think it can come close to Re0 especially in treble extension because I love Re0s treble exsention so much and also looking for a little more bass. I know it maybe a silly question but I really wonder your opinions as you own both 
bigsmile_face.gif
  Thank you again.

Nov 1, 2013 at 5:37 AM Post #70 of 451
Ordered it yesterday. I will share my impressions and do a quick comparison between Re-0, Super Fi5vi and Lg Qb2. Stay tuned...
wink.gif

Nov 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM Post #71 of 451
I just picked up my QB and QB2 at the post office. Will post impressions as soon as I get som time on them.

Nov 1, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #73 of 451
Two weeks now... Still waiting for my pair to arrive :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back