Lets Talk Metal
Oct 25, 2012 at 4:40 PM Post #7,381 of 29,661
Quote:
Ask and you shall receive, will be reviewed on Metal-Fi soon...

@Trogdor: By the way, when I do a Google search with the keyword - metal-fi, the website doesn't show up in the first two pages of search results. If there is some way, you should try to get it bumped up...

Oct 25, 2012 at 6:01 PM Post #7,383 of 29,661
Quote:

Glad you like it! You really have to try the following albums with the Q701: 

- Sieben "Ogham Inside The Night"
- Backworld "Anthems from the Pleasure Park"
- Current 93 "Black Ships Ate The Sky"
- Mi and L'Au "Mi and L'au"

Sieben: Q701 has great soundstage, could use a bass bump on this track though.

Backworld: The Devil's Plaything was nice.

Current 93: bleh, not my thing.

Mi and L'Au:  Too weird for me  =)

Going to listen to some acoustic with them next, rodrigo y gabriela, paul gilbert, whatever else I can find...

Oct 25, 2012 at 6:17 PM Post #7,384 of 29,661
Finally got my copy of An Autumn for Crippled Children's cd Only the Ocean Knows from the netherlands today, along with a tshirt. always love discovering new black metal that i enjoy. and i also love being able to order directly from the band.

Oct 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM Post #7,385 of 29,661
@Trogdor: By the way, when I do a Google search with the keyword - metal-fi, the website doesn't show up in the first two pages of search results. If there is some way, you should try to get it bumped up...

Try "metal-fi.com," what do you see?

If you do "metal-fi.com " we are usually in the first few hits.

The only way I know of to get metal-fi more popular is for you folks to click on the articles! But I will try more SEO tricks! :)

Oct 25, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #7,386 of 29,661
Finally got my copy of An Autumn for Crippled Children's cd Only the Ocean Knows from the netherlands today, along with a tshirt. always love discovering new black metal that i enjoy. and i also love being able to order directly from the band.

Soup's, gonna check this out myself. Curious of your reactions....

Oct 25, 2012 at 7:40 PM Post #7,388 of 29,661

Two song EP out soon!

Oct 25, 2012 at 7:47 PM Post #7,390 of 29,661
Quote:

Barren Earth is fantastic progressive metal, the kind that Opeth used to do. THE END.

THE END?  Of what?  Progmetal, good lord I hope so.

Oct 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM Post #7,392 of 29,661
Quote:
How the heck did I miss that? I usually make a point of listening to all of your posts!
tongue.gif

haha i was wondering the same thing, no one was commenting on it, bu i had hoped at least you would...i bet it just got barried before you got around to checking it again and missed it. The whole cd is on youtube though you should check out a couple songs

Oct 26, 2012 at 3:45 AM Post #7,393 of 29,661
Quote:
Try "metal-fi.com," what do you see?
If you do "metal-fi.com " we are usually in the first few hits.
The only way I know of to get metal-fi more popular is for you folks to click on the articles! But I will try more SEO tricks! :)

I will try my best 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back