Lets Talk Metal
Jul 25, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #28,816 of 29,681
🇪🇬 Osiris. Really interesting Album. Bargain for a buck :-

Excellent ! The egyptian inspiration reminds me an another excellent album :

Jul 30, 2022 at 5:40 PM Post #28,821 of 29,681
:flag_jp: Asonojokei. I haven't been around much due to the fact that I'm trying to fit 25 hours of work into 24, at least that's how it feels :stuck_out_tongue: Anyway, I'm really liking this, it's blackgaze I guess, it's different and I bloody love it :-

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2022 at 4:16 AM Post #28,824 of 29,681
Back from vacation, I'm going to find my beloved headphones and in-ear headphones to listen "quietly" to all this.
Shame, thrice shame on me, I find this:

I knew them of course but as a Metal fan, I was never really curious to explore the punk universe.
Damn, this album is a mega slap! I'm on my knees listening to this pure raw energy!
It's "Punk" but all Thrash albums should sound like this!

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2022 at 5:58 AM Post #28,826 of 29,681

Power Metal from France.

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2022 at 6:46 PM Post #28,827 of 29,681
Back from vacation, I'm going to find my beloved headphones and in-ear headphones to listen "quietly" to all this.
Shame, thrice shame on me, I find this:

I knew them of course but as a Metal fan, I was never really curious to explore the punk universe.
Damn, this album is a mega slap! I'm on my knees listening to this pure raw energy!
It's "Punk" but all Thrash albums should sound like this!

I grew up listening to punk, if you need some suggestions I can recommend a few great albums, I will start with Conflict : The Ungovernable Force.

Aug 6, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #28,829 of 29,681
I grew up listening to punk, if you need some suggestions I can recommend a few great albums, I will start with Conflict : The Ungovernable Force.
Thank you ! I'm going listen to this. And yes, you can !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back