Lets Talk Metal
Sep 10, 2014 at 5:59 AM Post #16,441 of 29,659
I never thought I would see the cover of a Panopticon album on the homepage of Head-Fi:

The end is nigh!

Well, that's what happens .............Elvis used to be cutting edge and rebel music, then the Beatles. Did you read the whole thing. Much of the music listed is OUR end of the years lists?

And a list by a girl no doubt. The only girl on Head-Fi. Lol

Sep 10, 2014 at 6:07 AM Post #16,442 of 29,659
Well, that's what happens .............Elvis used to be cutting edge and rebel music, then the Beatles. Did you read the whole thing. Much of the music listed is OUR end of the years lists?

And a list by a girl no doubt. The only girl on Head-Fi. Lol

Yeah!!! Its outrageous. Muppetface has been reading our recommendations and publishing her own list ....
eek.gif

Sep 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #16,443 of 29,659
Yeah!!! Its outrageous. Muppetface has been reading our recommendations and publishing her own list ....:eek:

Maybe our ultimate lurker, never had a chick lurk before? Maybe a new species of audiophile.

By the way

This species of IPod became extinct today.

It is gone just like the Tasmanian tiger and Dodo bird.

Sep 10, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #16,444 of 29,659
Maybe our ultimate lurker, never had a chick lurk before? Maybe a new species of audiophile.

By the way

This species of IPod became extinct today.

It is gone just like the Tasmanian tiger and Dodo bird.

awesome, maybe i'll find some closeouts on it now!

it's still the only decent DAP offering 160Gb (at least at a decent price LOL)

Sep 10, 2014 at 4:46 PM Post #16,445 of 29,659
  I never thought I would see the cover of a Panopticon album on the homepage of Head-Fi:

The end is nigh!

MF is actually quite the metalhead! She has quite a bit of experience with the high-end, too.

Sep 10, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #16,446 of 29,659
Another new Beyond Creation track!
I think I'm safe to say that this one is going to be even better than their debut.

http://www.decibelmagazine.com/featured/streaming-beyond-creations-earthborn-evolution/

Sep 10, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #16,448 of 29,659
Wow, that isn't cool. I have had ipod classics for years and I can't really imagine having anything else.

Meshuggah is coming out with a live album this month, DVD disc and two CDs. I'm pumped! 

I'm sure they will make something close?

Apple sells millions to brokenhearted classic owners who see the purchase as a last chance to own a piece of history.
http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/10/where-to-buy-the-last-ipod-classics-as-apple-stops-online-sales/

Sep 11, 2014 at 8:53 AM Post #16,452 of 29,659
Got it. And it's pretttyy gooood.

Sep 11, 2014 at 3:59 PM Post #16,454 of 29,659
  New Abigor, anyone?

(click pic)

Apparently my order along with others whose were shipped on August 5th all got lost in the USPS system. I talked with Avantgarde music about this and they said if I haven't received it by Friday, they're sending me a new copy.

A little unfortunate, but I appreciate their transparency. I'm very excited to have this record.

Sep 11, 2014 at 4:49 PM Post #16,455 of 29,659
So I heard Siren Charms by In Flames in CD quality last night. I stand by my previous statements: I dislike the album except for a few guitar riffs and leads. However, I did notice that it has pretty nice production! There is also a Mastered for iTunes version, which should sound different than the CD.

I'm very excited to have this record.

Ah, so you haven't heard it yet? It's better than their recent efforts, in my opinion. (Abigor is my favorite black metal band, though Antaeus is competing for the spot.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back