Lets Talk Metal
Sep 8, 2011 at 12:56 PM Post #4,171 of 29,701
Another fun song. Bullet in your head - Made of Hate

Sep 9, 2011 at 10:33 AM Post #4,174 of 29,701

Quote:
Another fun song. Bullet in your head - Made of Hate

Looking at the artwork and bandname I was expecting brutal beatdown hardcore. This flaccid Children of Bodom/Arch Enemy elevatormusic came as quite a surprise. I can't take more than one of those neo-classical, wiggly-wiggly guitar solos a month. I know I'm a hopeless BME but c'mon... 

Oh, and check out the lyrics:

"You bitch!
Bullet in your head, I'm sending you, Bullet in your head
I'm pulling my gun's trigger and all you can hear is shoot
Bullet in your head, you ************, Bullet in your head
Barrel's hole, flash, you are dead!"

Oh man. 
rolleyes.gif
 Modern metal is dead. With some bullets in it's head! 

Sep 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM Post #4,175 of 29,701
Negakinu said:

Negakinu, you really need to do your self a service and listen to Negative Plane's latest ("Stained Glass Revelations"). Its really awesome stuff in everyway. It will calm you down. I swear.

Sep 9, 2011 at 12:35 PM Post #4,176 of 29,701

Quote:
Looking at the artwork and bandname I was expecting brutal beatdown hardcore. This flaccid Children of Bodom/Arch Enemy elevatormusic came as quite a surprise. I can't take more than one of those neo-classical, wiggly-wiggly guitar solos a month. I know I'm a hopeless BME but c'mon... 

Oh, and check out the lyrics:

"You bitch!
Bullet in your head, I'm sending you, Bullet in your head
I'm pulling my gun's trigger and all you can hear is shoot
Bullet in your head, you ************, Bullet in your head
Barrel's hole, flash, you are dead!"

Oh man. 
rolleyes.gif

I said fun song. Duh!!! 

Sep 9, 2011 at 12:58 PM Post #4,177 of 29,701

Quote:
Negakinu, you really need to do your self a service and listen to Negative Plane's latest ("Stained Glass Revelations"). Its really awesome stuff in everyway. It will calm you down. I swear.

ALL YOU CAN HEAR IS SHOOT TROGDOR!

But yeah, I'll check it out this weekend. Thanks for the head's up. Got a nifty Fiio E9 today and will deflower it with that gloomy satanrock. 

Sep 9, 2011 at 1:35 PM Post #4,178 of 29,701

Sep 10, 2011 at 8:23 AM Post #4,179 of 29,701
Not quite metal but definitely audiophile grade metal cans worthy!

Sep 10, 2011 at 10:20 AM Post #4,180 of 29,701
Don't bother listening just read the comments lol

Sep 10, 2011 at 8:02 PM Post #4,183 of 29,701

Twelve Tribes anyone??

Sep 11, 2011 at 8:41 AM Post #4,184 of 29,701

Quote:
Don't bother listening just read the comments lol

Song is still much better than the comments. :) Some people take their typing a bit too seriously. 

And Trog, Steel Panther, alas, is just slightly not up my alley. The other guys in Carach seem to like 'em though. Especially this one track for some reason unbeknownst to me: 

Sep 11, 2011 at 9:29 AM Post #4,185 of 29,701
WARNING: Total Insomnium fanboy alert:

Anyone pre-order Insomnium's "One for Sorrow?" I went crazy to support the band I bought the "Casket of Sorrow" hoping they will come to the US soon. And holy smoke no one has posted this::

"Just read an article (in Finnish) about the pre-listening session. "Through The Shadows" includes clean vocals by Ville Friman, while "Lay The Ghost To Rest" spans beyond the 7 minute mark. "Song Of The Blackest Bird" is also described as epic."

[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EiedpBR0xo[/VIDEO]

Totally new feel near the chorus. Comments? Reactions?

@Negakinu:

Tomorrow, Wolves in the Throne Room, Krallice, and Thou are playing in the city and I am debating on driving to the show. I never had this issue before but *parking* is my biggest concern - talk about not darks and brutals. I really want to see Wolves and Krallice. They have been on my playlist for the last couple of weeks. Loving them. I also have in my que, Woe, Agrypnie, October Falls, and Woods of Desolation. I got to admit, I am really loving atmospheric black metal. Totally new to me.

Also, how do you like Negative Plane? For all their sillyness, the guys are tremendously talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back