Lets Talk Metal
Feb 13, 2015 at 6:13 PM Post #17,701 of 29,653
http://www.metalstorm.net/events/news_comments.php?news_id=25721

Right link here.

Feb 13, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #17,702 of 29,653

confused_face(1).gif
  So, Beyond Creation. I've been trying to get into these guys, and to be perfectly honest, it's weird. The music is intriguing at best, but not as, engaging as others?

It's literally the first time I can say 'I want to be into this band' but I just can't for some reason.

same for me. this album does nothing for me. I tried to like it.

Feb 13, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #17,709 of 29,653

the album that started it all. extreme technical metal. with ron jarzombek on guitar. still a benchmark of insanity.

Feb 13, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #17,710 of 29,653

Beyond Creation is far away from being my favorite Tech Death band. I still enjoy them a whole lot though.

Guess you need more Origin ♥

and Decrepit Birth.

Lol. How could I forget Origin. I'v been jammin Omnipresent since I picked it up Christmas
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah!! Agreed that Obscura, Necrophagist, Fallujah, Psycroptic, Gorod, Archspire, Artificial Brain, Decrepit Birth, Demilich, Soreption, The Faceless and Vale Of Pnath and even a few more that I don't remember now are good.

But for me, Beyond Creation - The Aura is the ultimate Tech Death metal album. I don't know why.

ooow I have my work cut out for me. All them bands :] this gonna be good

Spawn of Possession - Incurso is definitely worth a listen if you like dark and intense tech death. A few more: Artificial Brain, Baring Teeth, Ulcerate, Pyrrhon, Wormed, Malignancy, Diskord, Pestifer, Neuraxis, Mitochondrion, Demilich... all of these are pretty intense bands. I know what you mean about Beyond Creation. They are very techinical, but it's really clean sounding, and not very dark. I like them though.

I just realized that I repeated some that wrathzombie listed. Be double sure to check those ones out heh.

Feb 14, 2015 at 5:05 AM Post #17,715 of 29,653

Wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back