LendMeUrEars trustable?
Mar 30, 2013 at 10:33 PM Post #16 of 38
Ordered from the ebay site awhile ago still waiting for it to ship their feed back seems good I based my choice off of headfi and seller feed back on ebay I'm in the minnesota lol sg is farrrrrrrrr... didn't see the vote I would vote yes but this is my first purchase so I have no stance as of yet

Mar 31, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #19 of 38
I haven't ordered from them on eBay but I did order a GR07 BE from their website and got it in a couple days with no trouble.

Mar 31, 2013 at 4:14 PM Post #20 of 38
I'm feeling like I should have tried that.... I saw them for a tad cheaper on ebay I'm not concerned this forums recommendations aren't to b dismissed I just want my new toy right now immediately :) especially reading you guys talk about how good they are lol......

Mar 31, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #21 of 38
I bought a pair of VC02's from them - it took a bit of time to get to the USA from Singapore - and when they arrived one of the channels was bad - My only complaint is that I had to pay $4 to ship them back to Singapore and they would not ship my replacements until they received the defective ones. They did, however, ship the new ones from the USA warehouse as it had just come online. Very happy with the VC02's. Very happy.

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:12 PM Post #24 of 38
I feel horribly bad I know in bussiness consumers reliance on reviews like this one sway their money ...anyway I didn't mean to clicked NO I recieved my purchase well before the date stated and it was flawless and I'm happy with it and would use lendmeurears again without a moments quess

Nov 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #25 of 38
I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but it seems like a decent fit.  I ordered from lendmeurears.com last week.  GR07 for $130 including shipping was a good enough deal that I decided against instant gratification via Amazon.  Anyway, according to singpost.com it left Singapore on Wednesday and went who knows where.  Probably Hong Kong?  Since then, USPS has just said "Origin "Post is Preparing Shipment".  I'm wondering if anyone with lendmeurears.com experience can tell me how long I can expect to wait before they are shipped to the USA?  Thanks for your help.

Nov 25, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #28 of 38
Mine took 3 and a half weeks to get to Texas, and the tracking didn't show up on USPS (it just said "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" as yours does) until the final few days. They're probably being processed through customs which can take a while, but you'll get within a week or two.

Dec 2, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #30 of 38
Mine took 3 and a half weeks to get to Texas, and the tracking didn't show up on USPS (it just said "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" as yours does) until the final few days. They're probably being processed through customs which can take a while, but you'll get within a week or two.

Same story here. Took 3 weeks and I live in GA, USA.

Thanks everyone. I ordered Nov 19th and they arrived in New Jersey on Nov 29. I'm in Ohio so I'm guessing it'll be another two days. Looking forward to having them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back