LendMeUrEars trustable?
Sep 22, 2012 at 1:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 38

MrRamirez

New Head-Fier
I am looking to buy a pair of VSonic GR02 (Bass Edition)
Someone pointed me towards http://www.lendmeurears.com I would like to know if this website is trustable!
has anyone had any experiences with them?
I was also looking for their warranty policy but i couldn't find it. If someone could give me the link?

Thank you all!

Sep 22, 2012 at 4:36 AM Post #2 of 38
Yes the website is trust worthy and genuine, a trusted Vsonic reseller. Usually when someone comes here looking to buy Vsonic IEM's they're recommended to that site or ebay where lendmeurears has an account also.

I'm sorry it took three hours just for someone to answer this simple question for you.

Sep 22, 2012 at 5:33 AM Post #3 of 38
I know the guy who are running the store for a few years now and I can vouch for him. He is an authorized VSONIC dealer.

Sep 22, 2012 at 1:49 PM Post #6 of 38
No problem, as to confirm others

Sep 22, 2012 at 10:26 PM Post #7 of 38
I will confirm that the usual phrase is trustworthy.

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #9 of 38
I got the same thing. I get a Wordpress page when I try to reach the LendMeUrEars website.

Oct 4, 2012 at 11:14 PM Post #10 of 38
Still on ebay at least...I just got my GR02 Bass today from them. Shipped very fast and packaged well. I buy from him again.

Oct 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM Post #13 of 38
Quote:

Almost two weeks and I still haven't gotten mine. *sigh*

Are you in the US? I am and I got mine from their US fullfilment center, so shipping to me was just a few days. If you are not in the US, they are coming from Singapore.

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:26 PM Post #14 of 38
Nope. Not in the US.
I checked out the tracking code. It said that the package was sent on the 24th and theres been no update since. Their eBay page says that deliveries to Asia take 6-8 days, and today was the 10th day. I even paid extra for 'safer' shipping. :/

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:50 PM Post #15 of 38
You can trust lendmeurears, I got my GR02 Bass Edition from them in 3 weeks shipped from SG to US.

However, I do have a few issues with them.

1) They list their prices in SGD so when you check out with Paypal, YOU WILL BE PAYING MORE. Not sure if it's the same if you buy from their Ebay store. To be honest I felt ripped off paying 2 dollars more since I ordered through their website.

2) Their return policy could better considering how much some of the IEMs cost and they're made in China. Better in the sense that at least the IEMs should be tested before shipping to ensure they work. Since shipping them back from (wherever) to SG is going to be costly and will take a long time.

That said, will I buy more Vsonic from them? Yes. But if I can find a reputable seller in US through Amazon or Ebay I'd rather not deal with having IEMs shipped to me from SG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back