Leaving trader feedback under new classifieds system...
Oct 13, 2021 at 11:13 AM Post #18 of 23
We were able to do a test here with similar content (I essentially copied your listing for testing purposes), and it worked fine.

What OS, and browser are you using? What versions? Are you running any extensions that may block code from being executed?

(EDIT: We're still investigating here, but wanted to rule out some things in the mean time, and see if we can more closely replicate your scenario)

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2021 at 12:39 PM Post #19 of 23
We were able to do a test here with similar content (I essentially copied your listing for testing purposes), and it worked fine.

What OS, and browser are you using? What versions? Are you running any extensions that may block code from being executed?

(EDIT: We're still investigating here, but wanted to rule out some things in the mean time, and see if we can more closely replicate your scenario)
Running Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71. OS is either macOS Big Sur or Windows 10, depending on if I'm logged on to my work laptop or personal PC.

Running Chrome Version 94.0.4606.71. OS is either macOS Big Sur or Windows 10, depending on if I'm logged on to my work laptop or personal PC.
I shouldn't have any blocking extensions running. Just password managers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back