Leaving headfi for awhile
Mar 26, 2004 at 7:13 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Jbroad572

500+ Head-Fier
Mar 26, 2004 at 7:15 AM Post #2 of 22
frown.gif

i hope things get better for you real quick. fight the power baby.

Mar 26, 2004 at 7:31 AM Post #4 of 22
Jbroad, I'm very sorry for your loss.
frown.gif
I really hope that your headphone obsession didn't play a part in that...

Mar 26, 2004 at 8:05 AM Post #5 of 22
Seems like a bad year for relationships...I know quite a few people who have had the same experience in the past few months. Just remember that **** happens and that it is best to not dwell on things.

Mar 26, 2004 at 3:54 PM Post #7 of 22
Sad story, Jbroad. Best wishes for better times! Hope to see you back soon.

peacesign.gif

Mar 26, 2004 at 5:03 PM Post #10 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by Jbroad572
Might pick up a pair of cans < $200.
Everything is for sale http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showt...threadid=66768

Go back to your dear friend the A900. Sorry to hear about the bad times. You'll NEED headphones right now (no matter how poor you may be) because music is always there for you. It'll help you cope.

Sell most of your gear, but save one pair of decent cans that can run straight from any source.

Hey, when you're down... you have two choices: Stay down, or get the **** up. Don't worry, everybody picks the latter. It's just a matter of time. Time heals and all that stuff. Your **** will get sorted. Good luck dude. We'll see you back here in a bit.
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2004 at 4:11 AM Post #11 of 22
Keep your head up, some cans on, and all the crud will soon pass. It's too bad that you have to sell your stuff. But I guess there is some solace in knowing that your babies will find good homes with other head-fi members. Better here than eBay or another auction.

Best wishes and hope to see you back soon.

Mar 31, 2004 at 6:18 PM Post #12 of 22
Well thanks for all the kind words, fellas. It's been very fun. Everything is sold now, so I'm out of here. I hope to be back this summer with a bad
evil_smiley.gif
setup. I miss everything already, including someone else
frown.gif
(Slap! Snap out of it)
wink.gif
It's been a rough week so far. Haven't been eating, doing HW, it's really tough, but I think I'm just starting to get out of my depression. Things are starting to look up. I saw a real cutey at the track the other day. I felt guilt for awhile, then said, oh wait I'm single now. Still hasn't struck home yet. I'm going to take sometime to better myself and prepare for the next lady in my life
wink.gif

Well, Take care guys!

Mar 31, 2004 at 6:22 PM Post #14 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by Buster Sword
Jbroad, you care to tell why selling your stuff is your last resort? I am not sure what happened that was so sad. Anyway if you choose to share..Best wishes, hope things liven up for ya!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh, breaking up with my girlfriend of the past 4.5 years. After that, I lost interest in a lot of things, but even more needed some money in my pocket to take care of something that happened as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back