Leave Beats Alone :(( No I'm Kidding)
Dec 13, 2011 at 11:16 PM Post #16 of 21
also true story this. in class (yes i'm still in high school) one of the other student keep asking, "you have different 'headphones' everyday... stop wasting your money" (BTW she's a Beats Pro user). annoyed, i respond "FIRST of all... yes i have TWO headphones and FIVE EARPHONES, NOT just headphones. and it looks like you're the one wasting your money by purchasing one of those things. guaranteed my 179 dollar Shure's sound better than your beats." She accepted the challenge and i let her use my 750DJs with my E7 amp. it took her quite a long time to take them off but when she did, she simply said "you're right".

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM Post #17 of 21
@Planx I think were about to become headfi buddies im in highschool I just bought the 750Dj's I plan to get a e6 amp lol I hope to have a story very similar. 

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #18 of 21

Quote:
@Planx I think were about to become headfi buddies im in highschool I just bought the 750Dj's I plan to get a e6 amp lol I hope to have a story very similar. 

Be buddies with me too TT_TT I was considering the 750djs as my first good phone purchase.

It was either them or the MDR-V6's.

I choose the V6's xD And a e6 is getting shipped to me too as I speak!

Dec 13, 2011 at 11:30 PM Post #19 of 21
There is article in Dec11 New York Times titled "Brash Headphones With a Lot of Bass". It's the story of why they were created and who the players are.  It could be titled "Style BEATS Substance" .. (pun intended)  They were created to compensate for compression in modern music.  There is an emphasis on celebrity vibe. Quality opinions vary between "extraordinarily bad" and "flawless".

I see guys at the gym with the "b" cans, I don't know how listening to music helps body building which I assume they intend to do. Last week, Bono presented John Stewart with a box of beats, which he hid under the desk.

Well, that's my report for today.

Dec 14, 2011 at 12:14 AM Post #20 of 21

Quote:
Be buddies with me too TT_TT I was considering the 750djs as my first good phone purchase.

It was either them or the MDR-V6's.

I choose the V6's xD And a e6 is getting shipped to me too as I speak!

hahahaha easy guys! of course! and yea school is a perfect place to find Beats customers. also for your 750's, do you feel the left side has more bass than the right?

Dec 14, 2011 at 12:21 AM Post #21 of 21
In case anyone hasn't heard this before, we don't do bashing threads.

If you don't have useful information or a valid question, don't bother.

Thread closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back