Launching Tronsmart Apollo Bold Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling TWS Earbuds
Oct 8, 2020 at 11:14 PM Post #77 of 85
@Tronsmart Official is it possible to correct application to avoid after 1st time paring/connected every time asking to select between Apollo and Spunky? It is VERY annoying.
Hi,
Sorry, it cannot connect automatically in APP. Because the APP connects with the earphones, and the earphones connect to the mobile phone, so you have to connect again in the APP. The APP cannot connect to the mobile phone directly.

Oct 9, 2020 at 3:04 AM Post #78 of 85
Oct 9, 2020 at 5:20 AM Post #79 of 85
@Tronsmart Official other question: do you plan to introduce APTX HD with some next fw update?
Hi,
Actually we have planned with Qualcomm, Qualcomm QCC5124 can support aptX HD, but in speaker it is OK, in TWS earbuds, there are still technical difficullties, we are still working with them to see if we can overcome it! Thanks for your understanding!

Oct 9, 2020 at 5:31 AM Post #80 of 85
Hi,
Actually we have planned with Qualcomm, Qualcomm QCC5124 can support aptX HD, but in speaker it is OK, in TWS earbuds, there are still technical difficullties, we are still working with them to see if we can overcome it! Thanks for your understanding!
Thanks for update!
Me personally don't care if battery life will drop - I would rather prefer to have HD codec in TWS :)

Oct 11, 2020 at 3:17 PM Post #81 of 85
I tried to customise my touch actions, I can’t find the way how to save changes.
As long as menu opened my TWS changed control working, but when I am exiting to EQ tab or home tab or exiting from application, settings reverting back to default.

Oct 15, 2020 at 5:47 AM Post #82 of 85
I tried to customise my touch actions, I can’t find the way how to save changes.
As long as menu opened my TWS changed control working, but when I am exiting to EQ tab or home tab or exiting from application, settings reverting back to default.
Last application update got this bug fixed. But now unstable works switching between ANC off/on/ambient modes in app - once it stopped to work I need to reconnect TWS in app again to restore it working.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2021 at 11:51 PM Post #85 of 85

Users who are viewing this thread

Back