Laagy headfi server..
Nov 6, 2006 at 2:06 PM Post #31 of 35
Runs better than ever for me too now! It has always been pretty much consistently good. Just a rough patch for a couple of days there.

Thanks for the work Jude, I know you were up over the middle of the night dealing with this.

Nov 6, 2006 at 10:36 PM Post #32 of 35
" Please support Head-Fi by becoming a Contributing Member "

Thanks for the reminder OP!

Sincere thanx Jude for all your efforts here...

'Bout time I become a contributor for all I've learned and otherwise gained from the association ;-]

Quote:

Originally Posted by jude
Sorry, everyone. We are working on the servers on and off today. Apologies. We realize today has seen some lag, and there may be more tonight.

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #33 of 35
Maybe when a poster reaches 100 posts he could be asked to become a contributor which should be mandatory after he/she reaches 250 posts. The money could be used for upgrades.

What do you think?

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:52 PM Post #34 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo
Maybe when a poster reaches 100 posts he could be asked to become a contributor which should be mandatory after he/she reaches 250 posts. The money could be used for upgrades.

What do you think?

Good point - with the amount of things I've learnt here and fun that I've had posting and reading what others say I should really try to kick something in to help run things (not got much money but hey - money is meant to be spent hey?)

EDIT: payment sent (just so people don't think I'm saying we should contribute without actually doing it - don't want to be accused of being a hypocrite)

Nov 6, 2006 at 11:55 PM Post #35 of 35
Perhaps, something like that would be a good idea. A reminder by PM @ perhaps 100 post and another at 200 should be appropriate with some sort of positive reinforcements offered in the PM for contribuiting members perhaps . I'm sure Jude would want to keep policy as is, and not mandatory for useage, depending mostly upon advertisers kick-downs and growing the participant base... Tough balancing act to be sure...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back