L.K.S. Audio MH-DA004 Dual ES9038PRO DAC - Van Damme's double impact?
May 1, 2020 at 8:57 AM Post #2,582 of 4,419
But, one thing, that link that you put me there, the update tool amanero, if I have uninstalled everything, drivers, I have to reinstall from the lks support page or I start there, at that link ... ? I tell you this because I have uninstalled everything and if that is a tool to update, on my pc there is nothing to update ... ...?

May 1, 2020 at 9:01 AM Post #2,583 of 4,419
But, one thing, that link that you put me there, the update tool amanero, if I have uninstalled everything, drivers, I have to reinstall from the lks support page or I start there, at that link ... ? I tell you this because I have uninstalled everything and if that is a tool to update, on my pc there is nothing to update ... ...?
The firmware is stored in the hardware, the drivers are stored in the software. When you uninstall software (drivers, etc.) it does not change the firmware.

May 1, 2020 at 9:21 AM Post #2,584 of 4,419
"hpsxrb", please forgive me being so annoying but, with your help, I want to do this step by step, without mistake. Please understand that this is my first dac, I have never used or configured a dac, also please think that I have to use the translator and that is why I am so slow. Sorry.
Well, then, I start there, in that last link you gave me, the Amanero update tool ...?
My God, what a shame, everyone should be at home, reading this and dying of laughter ...

May 1, 2020 at 9:33 AM Post #2,585 of 4,419
"hpsxrb", please forgive me being so annoying but, with your help, I want to do this step by step, without mistake. Please understand that this is my first dac, I have never used or configured a dac, also please think that I have to use the translator and that is why I am so slow. Sorry.
Well, then, I start there, in that last link you gave me, the Amanero update tool ...?
My God, what a shame, everyone should be at home, reading this and dying of laughter ...
Do not worry about the firmware (update tool) because it is already installed from the source.
Install only the Windows Amanero driver (for which you don't need the update tool) from here:
https://www.amanero.com/drivers.htm (they have Windows 7 drivers)
Install Jriver and do the setup according to the link I already gave:
http://www.mu-sound.com/files/Jriver(L.K.S Audio).pdf

Last edited:
May 1, 2020 at 10:04 AM Post #2,586 of 4,419
Well, I downloaded the drivers again from Amanero, my pc does detect the lks, I set the audio output of JRiver in asio combo 384 1.0.3., But, just like with foobar, everything goes by breaks, cuts, every two or three seconds is cut, a disaster. I put here an image of the lks screen playing a flac. I have pressed all the buttons on the remote control over and over again, but in any configuration, it sounds like cuts, stops, etc ...
20200501_155707.jpg

May 1, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #2,587 of 4,419
Well, I downloaded the drivers again from Amanero, my pc does detect the lks, I set the audio output of JRiver in asio combo 384 1.0.3., But, just like with foobar, everything goes by breaks, cuts, every two or three seconds is cut, a disaster. I put here an image of the lks screen playing a flac. I have pressed all the buttons on the remote control over and over again, but in any configuration, it sounds like cuts, stops, etc ...20200501_155707.jpg
Try DPLL higher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back